10

*flash forward a few weeks*

i was currently hurled over the bathroom toilet spewing last nights food into it. these last few days i've felt so nauseated.

i know what you're thinking, and so am i. did simon get me pregnant? is this what i've needed in life? is this gonna be alright? well aside from that simon lowkey has to have some strong ass sperm swimming for their mf lives. like i swear to god though. harold had never once managed to get me pregnant and there were plenty of times i should've been.

once i was finished, i got up to brush my teeth and throw on clothes. as much as i tired to push the thoughts out of my head, they made sense. simon and i had been fooling around a lot these past few weeks. i just hope he isn't frustrated if it's true.

i quickly left my flat and locked the door behind me. i drove my car up to the local pharmacy and grabbed a box of four pregnancy tests.

once i got back into my car i called simon. i know people would normally be scared about telling the person, but truthfully i'm not. simon and i would be great parents. we've just never really tried out an actual relationship between the two of us before. don't get me wrong at all, hes such a lovely person and i would love to be considered his, however im not sure if he's seen me as anything more than a fling?

"hello?" his voice rang through my ears.

"hi simon." i smiled.

"whats up?" he questioned.

"could you come round?" i asked pulling into the car park.

"of course, when do you want me by?"

"um as soon as you can. im heading up to my flat now." i hummed, while entering the lift. i pressed floor 26 and awaited my journey.

"alright i'll be over over in 20, im finishing up a second channel video." he replied, as i entered my home.

"alright that actually works perfectly for me." i smiled before we said our goodbyes and ended the phone call.

-

positive. positive. positive.

the tests all read positive. this made it real. this actually changes everything. im having a baby. im having Simon Minters baby. all i can say is i hope it's a girl, for both mine and simons sake. i dont need a boy running around having two men creating havoc, and he needs a girl to keep his head level.

i was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. my heart started beating outrageously. this feeling was like no others; it was so intense.

"hi simon." i smiled, pulling him into a hug after i had shut the door.

"hi beautiful." he smiled back, kissing my cheek.

"youre adorable." i giggled as we went to go sit down on the sofa.

"thank you." he chuckled before adding,

"was there anything you needed? or wanted to talk about?" with a smile, for reassurance, im assuming.

"actually yes." i breathed out, mentally preparing my next few words.

"you can tell me anything." he smiled.

"okay." i smiled back.

"i'm pregnant." i huffed.

"are you serious?" he asked with a slight smile.

"yes. how do you feel about it?" i smiled.

"i'm actually quite happy i just didnt want to overreact if you werent up for it." i exclaimed, happily.

"okay good." i smiled adding,

"i'm surprisingly thrilled and happy. like i get to have a baby, let alone with someone who actually sees my value."

"i completely understand that." he smiled.

"i'm happy its you thats having my child." he added onto his previous statements

"i'm happy its you." i smiled in return.

"you just better hope its a girl." i replied, rolling my eyes playfully.

"i truly do hope its a girl." he chuckled.

"good because so do i." i smiled.

"if its a boy i'll cry." i giggled.

"aw no crying." he smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"duh silly." i smiled.

"thank you for this." he smiled, squeezing me tighter.

"thank you for helping me tack off some of my list." i smiled, thinking back to a couple years ago.

"i would love to complete the rest of it for you in due time baby." he said before kissing my temple.

"i would love to be called yours." i said looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"you are mine. i'll just have to  ask you the question soon." he smiled.

"i'd love that." i replied.

"do you fancy going to the mall with me?" i smiled.

"i hate the mall but i'll go for you." he smiled.

"oh hushhh, you love it there." i giggled.