1

*continued from teachers pet || wroetoshaw*

"Wanna go on a date?" Harry asked, making me chuckle, before nodding.

what've I got to lose?
-

*four months later*
-

"Harold." I said, in the calmest voice I could.

"what now?" He grunted.

"I'm thirty fucking years old. I'm a doctor. I have three PhD's and moved here to better my career. not get pushed around by my tenth grade boyfriend, every time he's had a bit to much to drink." I sighed, as my voice broke under pressure.

"if you don't like it, leave. you know where the door is."

"You know what?"

"Hm?"

"fuck you harry. I should've stayed in America. I should've stayed with pete and kells. at least theyre fun drunks, you know what? those two can smoke all day, drink all day, yet they have enough respect to keep their hands off me." I sighed walking to the room.

"bet you slept with them 24/7."

"you know it."

"Something ill never do with you." I added, pulling out my suitcase, and loading all my shit into it.

to answer your questions, no harry and I don't 'fully' live together. we were in the process of it. I still have my flat and everything is there.

"and where do you think you're going?"

"away from your deadbeat ass."

"fuck off."

"gladly." I replied, slamming the door.

to clear more things up, no, Harold isn't abusive. well, he isn't what I would consider an "active" physical abuser, at least. an emotional abuser though? 100%. when he's drunk he enjoys seeing people hurt. he always has, even in high school. there been a few times where he's hit me though. Give it I should've left the first time, but I had hope in us- I had hope in him.

"Payton?" the one and only miniminter asked walking up next to me.

"yeah?"

"what happened now?"

"I'm done with him. I'm so fed up with all the bullshit he puts me through." I sighed, letting my thoughts get the best of me.

"I'm thirty years old Simon. THIRTY!" I yelled, letting my face fall into my hands.

"I know. We're getting old." he said, making me shoot a glare at him.

"Wanna stop by for tea?" I asked, as he nodded. with that we went into my apartment, i unlocked the door and pushed it open.

"Make yourself comfy ill get it ready." i mumbled before shoving my suitcase off into my room.

after getting the two mugs together I took a seat next to Simon on the couch.

"why'd you leave us?"

I nearly choked on my tea as the words came from his mouth.

"what?"

"why did you leave everyone? I needed you." he said, as his voice broke.

"I needed to go to college Simon."

"But you wouldn't return my calls."

"Simon. I love you so much, and even more than you know. you were the only one who told me to chase my dreams. you were the only one who tried to keep in touch." I said, placing his hand in mine.

"why wouldn't you answer me then?" he said, letting a a sight escape his lips.

"I didn't want the others to be mad at you."

"Bullshit." he spat.

"you're right." I sighed, adding,

"everyones success intimidated me."

"What? why didn't you reach out to me then? you know I would've talked about it with you."

"I wanted to be independent. I wanted to prove to the world Payton Wilson wasn't just wroetoshaw's girlfriend and she wasn't just one of KSI's best friends. I wanted to leave the shadows and be- I dunno, I guess my own person." I said, turning on love island.

we sat there snuggled up on the couch as if we were still sixteen.

-

"why is being thirty so big for you?" Simon laughed at how I continued bringing up how I was thirty.

"I had goals to completely before I turned thirty." I chuckled softly.

thirty was in fact a big year for me. ten years ago, I set goals. and only Harry and Colson knew them.

I went into my junk drawer and handed Simon the envelope I had written a decade ago.

"why isn't it sealed?"

"The goals aren't complete." I sighed.

"By age 30, I, Payton Wilson, will be a top class doctor, I will work in one of the mainstream hospitals and be known to the world. I will have at least one child, and a stable relationship. I will not, and I repeat, will not let my work overtake my family."

"wow." he said reading through it.

"you're only missing two things on the plus side." he smiled warmly.

"Is there anyone you'd be willing to have a relationship or kid with, other than harry?" He asked.

"i'm not sure." i sighed.

"I'd just always pictured that it'd be him. I've loved him since i was a kid dude." i added.