11

simon and i eventually got up and started our journey down to the car park. i hate being sappy but i admired his features nearly the entire drive. his stunning blue eyes, his sharp jawline, his lengthy arms and legs, his beard he was growing out, his darker brown hair, and almost everything about him.

"take a picture it'll last longer." he said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"oh hush, you're ruining the cute stuff in my head." i said rolling my eyes.

"what you thinking of how cute our baby's would be?" he smirked, pulling into the malls car park.

"actually yes." i giggled, clicking my seatbelt and pulling it off.

"well good because that's all i've been able to think about." he smiled, getting out of the car and walking over to open my door while i grabbed my purse.

"thank you handsome." i smiled, kissing his cheek once i got out.

"you're welcome baby."

"aw thats cute make that one stick." i smiled once again, making him smile back as well.

"where are we headed first?" simon asked, as i hummed in response, pondering where i wanted to go.

"victorias secret i need things." i giggled.

"oh? what sort of things?" he smirked, taking my hand in his as we strolled to the main entrance of the mall.

"things youd just so happen to love." i laughed.

"oh really now?" he smirked one more time.

"youre silly." i chuckled as we entered the victoria's secret.

"i feel so weird being in here." he laughed lightly.

"dont be." i smiled, adding,

"you get to help me pick things out this way."

"that is so true." he chuckled, as i led him over to the bras.

"okay so what colors are we thinking?"

"well you look so fit in pink." he smiled.

"definitely lacey." he added.

"okay i definitely agree." i giggled.

"and a cheetah print one. that would look amazing on you." he said in awe, im assuming he was imagining it.

"okay deal." i replied picking out a few bras. after his choices i got a real floral print one and a lacey black bralette with chains apart of the straps.

after that we went over to the underwear section and i picked out a few lace thongs and a few basic ones, plus a couple extra things throughout the store by simons discretion. after paying and such we received the classic victoria's secret bags.

"where next." i smiled, as we left the store, simon holding my bags.

"im thinking spencer's?" he chuckled.

"you're a weird guy you know." i laughed as we entered the next shoppe.

-

after our long afternoon of fun, we arrived at his flat at around 18:07, after dropping off my things and grabbing a change of clothes, of course.

"would you fancy a shower?" i asked the tall boy stood in front of me.

"i would. todays been long." he chuckled, slipping our shoes off and walking to his bedroom.

"what are you wearing to bed?" he smiled, pulling his shirt off as we entered his master bathroom.

"you helped me pick it out dummy." i giggled, jogging his memory, as we finished undressing.

"oh shit youre right." he smiled, turning the water on hot, just the way i love it.

"ready to burn in hell?" he chuckled, sliding open the shower door, as we got in.

-

soon, we got out of the shower and i changed into my cropped white tube top with thin spaghetti straps and silky black booty shorts with white fluff all around the thigh area on either side.

"you look so fit." simon smiled, looking down at me before grazing his fingertips across my thigh.

"thank you handsome." i giggled softly before pulling the covers back for us to get it bed.

"of course payton." he smiled warmly.

"i'm exhausted." i said shortly after yawning.

"i couldn't imagine you not tired, give it you're taking care of yourself and another now."

"goodnight simon." i smiled.

i love you.

that's all my brain wanted to say, but it was too soon. we'd said we loved eachother as friends many times; but this was just different.

"goodnight baby." he mumbled before the both of us began falling into a deep sleep.