70

Y/n POV

I continue to push the swing, only vaguely aware of Yoongi's soft sleeping breaths. As serendipity plays softly through my earbuds, I subconsciously sing along, which basically consists of me quietly mumbling the lyrics, probably incorrectly and definitely in an off key tune. I'm not really good with high notes. I've got a much lower range, just a little deeper than Taehyung. After the song ends, I realize that Yoongi is really asleep. I poke him. No response. I send a text to hobi.

Me: where are y'all staying?

Hobi: marigold hotel

Me: K

I poke Yoongi again. He doesn't even stir. I try assessing the situation. I have to get back to cocoas house before they wake up. Marigold hotel isn't far and Yoongi doesn't look heavy. I could just carry him right? I bend down and pull him onto my back. He shivers and snuggles closer into my neck. Me, being actually the very ticklish person that I am, try to shrug him off a bit but he only pulls closer. I crack a smile. It's kind of cute actually. I check the location on my phone and start heading towards the the exit of the park. Epiphany plays in my earbuds but I accidentally skip it. This town by Niall Horan starts plays instead. Still a good song.

I walk slow, ignoring the nagging voice in my head telling me to hurry up. Teriyaki, who I had honestly forgotten was there, steps on my heels as I walk. I pass all the familiar places. I walk a lot, to clear my head, to calm myself, to get away. Because of this, I don't ever need google maps around this area; I can walk comfortably. I also know a few people around here. There's Miss Beth who's trying to get through college, work her 7 hour shift each day, and deal with her family. Mind you, she's quite proud of her family, tells me about them when we have time to stop and talk. I like her a lot, she missed her bus to stay with me so I wouldn't be alone with "bus creep." I'm pretty sure he's just a pedophile. Then there's Reggie and his friends. They've become a bit more of a street gang than a group of friends recently. The kind of people you usually steer clear of. I don't really have to worry about that though. Basically a long while back I saved one of their asses. The one I saved, his name was Cole I believe. Getting beat up in alley. Probably would've been beaten to death if I hadn't threatened his attackers. Was pretty funny actually. I had a cardboard cutout of a butcher knife for a project but it looked real enough for them I guess.

I snap back to reality when feel Yoongi's arms wrap around my neck area a bit tighter and his face get impossibly closer.