26

Y/n POV

I'm about to go wait in the line, but a security person sees my lanyard and ushers me inside to my seat. I sit down and the girl behind me taps my shoulder. I turn around and she smiles and hands me an army bomb thingy. I smile and take it.

???- hi my name is Kelly

Me- hi I'm yup

She looks at me confused.

Me- don't question it I never tell anyone my name.

Kelly- you know you look familiar can you take off your mask?

Me- uhh sure I guess

I take off the mask. Her eyes widen.

Kelly- omg omg omg you're rapper girl can I have your autograph?!

Me- why?? I'm not a celebrity

I rub the back of my neck uncomfortably.

Kelly- yes you are! Please?!

Me- okay okay geez

I sign her army bomb. And her shirt. And her arm. And her face. But hey She told me to. it's not my fault. don't judge me. She giggles and hugs me.

Kelly- omg this is so cool!

Me- yup

I hear music. I turn forward and see bts on stage. I smile. This IS so cool. I see suga looking at me and I wave at him. I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure he was blushing. He waves back. He's so cute. I internally fangirl. Then I see it. My smile drops. He's.... still wearing the hoodie.... oh shit. Hundreds of people scream at the sight. Suga takes a mic.

Suga- okay so how many of you guys follow my Instagram?

Omg his English.... I can't.... ima bust an uwu. Screams echo from the audience in response to his question. He smiles.

Suga- so if you follow my Instagram, then maybe you heard about a friend of mine that is here tonight.

Army's volume increases significantly. I look at him with pleading eyes. I shake my head.

He nods. And then he decides to make me feel attacked with a damn gummy smile. Like seriously. Stob it.

Suga- okay well I won't tell you who but I will say that they are in the audience right now!

He lets out one of his excited little screams. And giggles cutely. Fucking adorable.