79

RG POV

I heard the doorbell. Actually I heard the dogs barking and kind of just assumed. I picked myself up off the couch and walked over to the door. I pushed the dogs away from the door. We have 2, both girls, dumb as door nails, both of them. When I opened it, there stood hoseok.

Hobi: hi🌼🌻☀️💫✨

Me: hey, come on in.

I remembered that I hadn't cleaned up the house. I prolly should have but, hey, too late now. As he walked in the dogs all but attacked him with sniffs and licks. He giggled. I attempt to call them away from him. This does nothing.

Me: anything to drink?

Hobi: no thank you

I led him upstairs to our tv room. I sat down on the couch and motioned for him to do the same. I pick up the remote.

Me: hobi

Hobi: yeah?

Me: I need you to understand that this is my day off. My ass does not leave this couch. If you want something to drink or eat, there's the fridge and the bathroom over there.

I point out the fridge and bathroom.

Me: now, what do you want to watch?

Hobi: we could watch the kardashians

Me: no, the kardashians can suck toes, we're gonna watch "us"

Hobi: the horror movie?

Me: yeah. I watched it with cocoa before; it's pretty great.

I pull it up on the tv and press play. The movie is playing, I'm all comfortable, and now, of course, I have to pee.