"Interesting." 

"What is it, sir?" 

"It wants you to be it's courier." 

"What are you talking about?" 

"This chip contains an AI, one at least a decade more advanced than anything else." 

"Why me?" 

"Because it can interact with you." 

"Through the electronics." I take the chip back and I'm about to put it back in my pocket. 

"Wow! This is so much more room!" A male voice with a thick British accent said from inside my helmet. 

"How did you even download?" I ask, confusing Ozpin. I must be the only one who can hear him. 

"Well, introductions are in order I believe." He said, demand in his voice. "So, you first." 

"Noble 6..." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Noble! My name is Gavin!" He said, now excited. 

"Gavin?" 

"Yes, Gavin... for gods' sake why does everyone ask that?" He mumbles. 

"So, what do you do?" 

"I can calculate and determine what the best course of action is during battle, provide detailed instructions based on the previous information, and I'm even a cookbook! Oh, I can also hack pretty much everything you let me hack." 

"I feel like one of those is more important than the one than the other." 

"I don't know, I can help you make a mean chicken tar tar." 

"Well... so he's just in my head now?" I ask Ozpin. 

"Well, judging by your conversation with who knows, yes." 

"Great..." 

"Screw you."  I wait for the ride to be over, and soon enough, I'm flown back up to Beacon again. I see Jaune looking out over the horizon like he's depressed. I hop off and walk over to him. 

"Everything alright?" I ask him, surprising him. 

"Oh! Yah... I'm good. 

"He's lying." Gavin said, concerned. 

"You said you wanted to talk to me." 

"Yah... I have to tell you something." 

"You also said that." 

"I already told Pyrrha... I don't belong here." 

"You should console him. A feeling of not belonging can break someone." 

"I... I lied my way into Beacon. I got fake transcripts. I never went to any combat schools... I'm a fraud." 

"Damn." 

"Neither did I." I tell him.

"What?! You're like some... monster at fighting! You beat Pyrrha without breaking a sweat!" 

"My circumstances are... classified." I tell him. 

"You'll have to fill me in. Don't worry, I won't tell." 

"What does that mean?" 

"Means I can't tell you." 

"You know what, won't push it any further." He lets out a loud sigh.