☁Lose it | KiriIida Pt.1 | Smut/Fluff

This is the Incubi and Succubi AU! Dom Kiri and Sub Iida. Also I have a YouTube channel if you want to go check it out. It has mostly Fnaf content and it's a Gacha account, the name is Someone_Else ! Btw students are Adults.

Kirishima's POV

Wtf?! Iida is a fucking party animal! I can tell my Incubus senses are talking over... I haven't feed in awhile, so it's very hard not to lose myself. I can feel my tongue reshaping sharper and longer.

As the hunger overwhelms me, my eyes turn a bright pink, probably not noticeable at a party but more noticeable in person.

I'm starting to wonder how this all escalated, because somehow I ended up in front of either who was dancing on the table.

Iida's POV

At this point, I've just given up on all of my rules, no drinking, no swearing- Fuck that!

"Hey, Mic? Give me a Margarita with a couple extra doses of alcohol!" he looked at me like he had just seen a ghost. It's my fucking party, I should be able to have fun!

"Dammit Mic, out of all the people here, I thought you would hear me. Just make the fucking drink before Recipro Burst to shove my foot up your ass."

Out of fright, he started scrambling to make the drink, finally, figuring out that I wasn't kidding.

After drinking down the first one in ordering 3 more, I felt good. Not high enough to jump out of the window, but good. Out of pure spite and deviance, I decided to get on the table.

After a couple of seconds standing there with everybody's attention, I was deciding what the fuck to do with it. After a while, my favorite songs started playing.

No Idea played, it was almost a Tik Tok dance. That was until I got on the counter and started twerking. This attracted a lot of guests. This is what it feels like to be in the erotic model, it feels good.

There was a specific guest his attention caught me by surprise. I grabbed the red head by the chin and whispered in his ear.
"Wanna private show?~" I know he's gonna say no, because I'm he's too good for me.

I'm just some nobody who forces his rules on others.

Kirishima's POV

By basic instinct, I grabbed him by the loose tie and pulled him towards me. "Meet me after the public one...~" He looked shocked at this, then, without a word, went back to his dancing.

I watched as he rolled his arms, then moved his hand slowly down to his side and turned around. His hand moving slowly down his ass cheek.

After a while Mic and Denki joined in, and they were literally slapping eachothers ass. This almost made my tail appear because of had claimed Iida as my mate already. The party ended 1 hour and 30 minutes later

Iida's POV

"People who are invited to the sleepover, stay here if you have a lover!" Denki, Sero, Yamada, Aizawa, Momo, Mina, Bakubitch, Deku, Todoroki, and Kirishima stayed and sat down.

I was very figity since Kirishima had sat right next to me and started rubbing my ass. "Who wants a couples room?" Everybody except To-do, Bakuhoe, and Deku said yes.

"Soundproof anyone?~" Aizawa, Mina and Kirishima raised their hand. "My room is soundproof Kiri.." Everyone is looking at me and I finally realized why.

I blushed and asked, "Do you have any questions?" Denki looked at me and said, "Yeah, who's top?" I turned red and looked away.

I escort everyone to their rooms and then I'm left alone with Kirishima. As soon as Deku walks into his room, Kiri picks me up. "Where is your room?" "It's the one in front of the staircase with 2 doors."

I have the time to look up at his eyes, they are pink and filled with lust. I feel like this is familiar... That's because it is! He's an Incubus, they feed of your pleasure.

"Are you..human?" "Yes, what kind of question is that?" I look him in the eyes, making deep eye contact. "You're lying...you're a Incubus. If you can't trust me I don't think we can do this any more. "

Hey
...
Hey, I want to tell you something. This is the cliffhanger. I am evil. I'm making another one shot before this so you won't here the next time until the next chapter, which is probably gonna be in a week or two. By the way, the next chapter is inspired by somebody else. CelestialCactus