☁⚠If It's Wet | Denki X Bakugou {Alot}

So I couldn't really fit all of the warnings in the title so... There may be rape detailed, gore, mentions of and maybe attempts of suicide.

Kami's POV

Have you ever just wanted to die? I'm just wondering because I do.

It's so hard to put on a 'happy go-lucky' face. Trust me, I speak from experience. I almost slit my throat yesterday.

Today is the usual. Hanging outstanding with the Baku squad, getting yelled at by Baku go. Going home to an abusive father and a non-existent mom. Getting tortured and raped almost every night. It's kind of the usual now, but I would never forget the pain.

Recently I can see people have been starting to notice my drop in happiness. You know how I'm always flirty and sweet?

It's hard to keep up the act.

Right now, I'm walking home with the bakusquad and I am not talking with the rest of them.

"Sorry guys, this is my stop!"

I walked up to my house and went upstairs. I stay with my dad on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

He's a little bit nicer than my mom.

Don't get me wrong, he's still rapes me, but my mom beats me until I can't scream anymore. When he calls me and tells me he had a bad day, then I receive a 'gift' from him.

I can hear my dads heavy footsteps up the stairs. He always hits my little siblings if I'm not there, so why try to make it home early.

I heard the sound of a belt, I quickly dashed upstairs and made myself known.

"Hi dad... how was work?" I exclaimed, trying not to get my little siblings hurt.

I would give the world for them.

They're the only ones who keep me comfort when I can't take life anymore.

One time my little sister walked in on me crying and she curled up in the bed and hugged me. She was so warm. I'd give the world to just hold them forever.

I have to protect them, even if it means hurting myself.

"Work was ..but I'm gonna be better and now that you're home. Meet me in my room like you always do."

"Yes father, let me make the kids lunch first." I defended.

As he was walking into his room, I could already hear him unbuckling his pants.

My little brother and sister gave me an apologetic look. I just weakly smiled at them. They know this happens all the time. I know they wish they could stop it. They're just children, I would never make them take the fall.

I go back downstairs and into the kitchen. This time we have enough to make it, so I make them their favorite double decker peanut butter jelly sandwich.

A piece of bread and then peanut butter. On top of that lies apple jelly. But then you place another slice of bread, but you're not done yet. On the white side of that other bread you put grape jelly, layered underneath that more peanut butter.