☁Homeworld | Garnet X Reader {Fluff}

{You are the Gem above}{You are a gym from Homeworld. You were assigned a duty from Blue Diamond, This duty was to shatter Yellow. You refuse to do this task. Blue diamond ends up trying to forcibly fuse you with another gem she had on the line. You were a firm believer in fusion and could not accept the fact that blue diamond was doing this. You heard that on earth there was these refugees from Homeworld on Earth and you think they will accept you. So you fly away, but on your way to Earth you get hit by an asteroid. Your gem gets cracked and your weapon can't be summoned and you're wings aren't working, so you're falling at the speed of light down towards earth.}
About Your Form:
-You are an ice based gemstone called Muscovite
-Your natural voice sounds like Opals
-You have night vision
-You have large ice based wings, your wings are formed above Ice and a your weapons are crystal guns like cannons

[ Your POV ]

My Vision's getting blurry... I can't seem to think anything, but that this was a bad idea, what if they didn't like me? What if they were going to Shatter Me too? What if they notice that I'm from Homeworld and attack me? So far in my head, everything is gone wrong. The impact from the strange space rock hurt me. I can feel my wings of ice shattering, piece by piece slipping off of my form. I don't know the names of the gems that are on the earth yet, I have a feeling that I'm just not gonna fit in.
The force of me falling was making me dizzy,
I could tell I was close to poofing.
I could see in the distance, a small spot of land. I heard on the earth that they call it a beach. At this point, I just closed my eyes, knowing that I was gonna poof soon. I opened my eyes once more and saw water this could be my chance, maybe I won't poof! I closed my eyes still afraid of the fact that I might poof, even if I land in water. As I was about 5 digits above the water I brace myself for impact. Right as I hit the water, the water freezes up all around me. Luckily, I didn't poof, but I was knocked unconscious by the impact.

[Garnets POV ]

I was walking up out of the water when I heard something, but it wasn't behind me or in front of me. Is it the ground no, otherwise it would be shaking. I look up only to see what looked like a meteor traveling so fast that there was fire surrounding it. But this was strange it was headed for the water. Once it hit the water, it froze around it. I walk over to it, but it wasn't a rock. It took a weird shape, it wasn't just any shape... IT'S A GEM!!
I quickly ran up to it, holding it in my arms. Why would a gem be here? After that Navy incident, I don't think I would trust another gem falling from the sky. Walking towards the house, I at the gem down on the island. I searched for gem and found it on its ankle, but I can't seem to tell what the gem it is..

Talked to Pearl about it to see if she knew anything, but she didn't know anything. I jumped from hearing a yawn behind m, it looks like the new jem woke up.

[Your POV ]

I looked up at the thing in front of me, is this what human looks like? She turns around and waves at me.
Smooth and gentle words come out of her mouth, " Hi I'm Garnet...," I took a moment just to scan her body, because she was beautiful. I looked at her hand to see there was a gem on it. "Let me help you up there!" She said, the reaching out both of her hands. She wasn't just a gem, she was a fusion! This had to be the best day of my life. I met a pearl. After that, I asked her who she belong to, but she said, no one I'm guessing that offended her. I also met amethyst, but she was small. But she was very nice and cool! And then I met a human-gem it was called the Steven.
They told me they were the crystal gems, and they were refugees from Homeworld we're free now, because they were on the planet earth. The small human one sung me an adorable song. After we got Steven want to show me this place called the barn. There was a Periodt and a Lapis Lazuli there.
That place gave me the crepes because there was this weird orange lumpy thing they called a pumpkin, but they said they weren't usually walking, which creeped me out even more...

2 hours later

I heard a warp pad, make a sound, so I turned around and I saw a Bismuth! She was really cool, but she didn't stay for a long time. Pearl amethyst said they were taking Steven somewhere, and they ask Garnet to come, but she didn't want to so it was just me and Garnet in this thing, they call the house. I look at the Garnet, "A-are you a fusion?" Oh my stars, I didn't mean to say that! What if I ask her that, but she was born like that, and now she gets angry at me. My face looked frustrated and I think she could tell because she told me to stop panicking. "Yes, I'm a fusion," she says in the sweetest voice I've ever heard. "WOW, THAT'S SO COOL!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUSED? HO-" I was cut off by a sudden kiss upon my lips. "Oh- Um- A-W-I'm sorry! I just predicted that you would do it, so I did it for you. Who am I kidding after that future? I reacted wrongly a-and you ran away... I-I'm sorry, we've just never felt like this for a a gem.. In the future, as I saw you were so adorable and you were having so much fun. I couldn't bear it... I'm just so sor-" I kissed her back, just deeper. Trying to calm her, I beam, "It's ok, and besides, I liked it anyways....actually....I like you anyways! "

Sorry, it's bad, this is my first one shot, so I'm not really good at this, but I have made books in the past, so I have a little experience.tell me if I should make this one shot into a smut on part 2
I love you guys and thank you for watching haha I meant reading my book. I'll be updating May 25 sharp, so add this to your library or reading list. (Lie)