🍋Vulnerable | William X Reader {Smut}

Your POV

It's actually pretty entertaining, being boyfriends with a child murderer.

I sound crazy, don't I? When he first came to me and told me about what he had did, he broke down and cried in front of my face.

How am I supposed to believe that he isn't sorry?

We grew closer and closer. Eventually, he told me about GᏝᎥtchtꋪap. I met his kids and his ex wife. And life is pretty good.

I'm dead, too. I possessed the animatronics known as Funtime Freddy.

It's pretty fun throwing a hand puppet at doors. I know this sounds awfully stupid, but I killed myself so I could live forever with him.

I worked the shift as a night guard and I had an idea that I would sit there and do nothing. As I waited to die, I thought of what he would say.

Now, of course, he went off and me about this, but at least I'm with him.

As he jumpscared me, he bit front of my head and then the face plates closed and tore my head off.

Currently I'm sitting on the couch watching our favorite TV show supernatural. William was making dinner, he's actually a very good cook.

Like I said, there was everything good, but there was one thing that I wish could change.

Almost every time we have sexual intercourse, he has to be dominant. So when we're doing small stuff like cuddling I would see what he would react to.

There are certain spots. If I touch them in a specific way, he would turn his head and whine.

Great... How the fuck do you pop a boner just by thinking about your boyfriend being vulnerable to you?

When.. His perfectly exposed neck is right there for you. And all you want to do is kiss it... And leave marks so that people know that he belongs to you.

Oh, my God... What the hell am I thinking? I tried to distract my mind by sniffing the air.

"Babe, what are you cooking?" I ask, trying to take my mind off of anything it was on before. " spaghetti and toast."

My eyes widened when he said toast, but I guess that's just what you had to expect from him because his favorite thing to eat is toast.

I walked into the kitchen. He was standing in front of the stove. Facing towards me with his eyes closed. As soon as he heard the pot sizzling, he turned around and started to stir the noodles.

The tent in my pants got painful as I stared at what was in front of me.

He didn't have pants on.

He'll get what's coming to him. I know just the right things to do and I'm prepared this time.

I smirked as I walked towards him.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°