🍋🔪Partners In Crime | Jay X Stephen {Smut & Gore}

So I just wanted to to do this one shot. I feel like there perfect for each other. I just found this channel and then binged watched it for, like, 2 days straight. I was sad to know the head Steven left, Danplan. Oh, how I wanted to murder Dan for the things he did. But today is just about Steven and Jay. The people I ship the most in that community.
In this oneshot, Stephen is a murderer. Jay has to same kinky quirk, but he's never killed. He wants to find him, he wants Steven to teach him how. But a couple of other things happen along the way.

Jay's POV

I heard news of a murderer going around and killing people. People deserve to die anyway. They're cool creatures that can speak. We're the top of the food chain!

There's different types of people.

There's people who are loving. There's people who are not. There's people who like to make other people's lives miserable. There's people who like to create life. And there's people who take it from people who don't know how to use it. I want to be one of those people.

The murderer, I had to research more on him. Maybe he can teach me how to kill, although I would only do this as an excuse to have a killing buddy.

I pull out my laptop and sat it on the bed. I researched the well known killer. They have a picture of him.

You can't see his face because his head is hoodie. But I saw a purple strand of hair. Only in the front like it was a Mohawk. For some reason, I feel like I know this person.

There's just something about Daniel that makes me hate him, it makes me want him to burn. Probably because what he did to Stephen. Stephen is my bff, I have a crush on him.

Now that think about it, that looks like an awful lot like Stephen's scar on his hand. Then just randomly hit me in the goddamn forehead. That is Stephen.

My crush! This is utterly and most absolutely amazing!

I heard news of a breach into the new station. I turned the news on to see what all the sudden commotion is about.

Out of nowhere this random news lady starts rambling on about how the unknown killer starts hacking into the new station to cause a live broadcast.

Wait, what?!

This is my chance, I'll be able to find him. I'll just need to hack him.

I'm glad I took 5 years of coding, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this.

As I start typing in breaching into the city's news station. I also listened to the broadcast.

I heard the lady say in panic, "Nobody can see his face, there's only words appearing! We are ynable to track his location. Please wait for us while we're working on that."

First I secure the line so they couldn't find me either. I forgot to take off the broadcast, though.

I type into the computer, 'Hello murderer. I know you. If you don't want your identity to be exposed, meet me at- hold on one second, I still have to turn off broadcast.'

I click off the broadcast and then continue our conversation.

'Like, I was saying if you don't come to ******* in 30 minutes, I'll expose your identity to everybody. You can come with firearms if you want i, murderer!'