41: Acting like I'm alright with someone new

Começar do início

"Alright, see you then." He says.

"See ya!" I say and we both hang up.

I got ready and decided this was going to be a day of errands.

So I headed over to Walmart to get groceries and then I headed over to Best Buy to get some wireless earbuds since I was getting sick and tired of buying wired ones evey couple of months.

I got out of Best Buy and quickly drive home so I can drop off the gorcereis.

After that I decided to try these earbuds out. I feel so old cause I never bothered to get these things till now...and there are teenagers using these things.

Since my phone was connected to them, I got a call from Santana.

"Hello?" I say.

"Molls, why are you screaming?" She says.

"I'm not screaming, what are you talking about?" I say.

"Molls, are you okay?" She says.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I say as I take one of the earbuds out.

"Okay now you sound normal." She says.

"It was probably these earbuds I got. Still getting used to them." I say.

"Anyways, Steve wanted me to tell you that there was a last minute meeting planned and he needs you to come." She says.

"Aww man. My day off is ruined." I say.

"Oh hush, you're playing with earbuds. If you were curious, it's a short one but it's an important one." She says.

"I'll be there soon." I say.

"See ya." She says and we hang up.

So I got my bag and then headed out the door. Thank god I look somewhat presentable.

I got into the room and Steve, Santana, and Mike were all around the table.

"Hi guys." I say.

"Alright, so, Molls,we're aware thay you're recoding your album. However, we got an opportunity where they want to create a documentary." Steve says.

"It would basically be like the creation of the album and you would talk through the album process." Santana says.

"Basically we've got the beginning of it secretly while you were recoding. We had some editirs finish the draft and when we sent it in, producers loved it. So, they wanted to make a whole thing about it since it will be your first offical album." Mike says.

I'm in shock. They want to do a documentary about the album.

This is literally crazy.

Would fans even want this?

Would this even work out?

What the hell is going on?

All these questions start to come to my head and I start to doze off.

"Earth to Molls?" Santana says which stops me from dozing off.

"Are you excited?" She says.

"Y-y-yeah. It sounds cool. Just trying to wrap my head around it." I say.

"Now that you know, we want to ease it in. They want to start with how the songs came to be. So they want to do like an interview thing where you do a track by track of all the songs. Then they would do some behind the scenes work, so there will be cameras in the background." Steve says.