41: Acting like I'm alright with someone new

I wanna give a S/O to -nopayne
Tysm for reading and leaving ur comments. They're really fun to read😊
So, let's just say, this chapter will definitely put Molly's emotions to the rest, hope ur ready 😂
Now, on with the chapter!
**************************************************
March 2018

Molly's P.O.V

Ok, so after last month, I don't know what it was because like, that blind date was just amazing.

One thing though, we were so close, he was about to kiss me.

I was about to kiss him.

Next thing you know, our angry taxi driver ruined the moment.

The car ride was a bit quiet, but once we got to Cal's place, he offered to drive me home.

We played it off that it's been a long night, but in reality, both of us knew it was a quiet ride because of the moment before the driver came.

I don't know what it was.

Like, I know we're still friends, and like, I don't want to ruin what we already had. If we get back into it, I have this fear that someone may try to come in between it.

I probably sound crazy right now...maybe it's those long days at the studio.

Anywho, since that day, things have been alright, I guess.

We never brought it up since, and now I feel like we're 17 all over again after finding out about Lyss.

Anywho, after having many long days at the studio, I was finally able to get the day off.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and then covered myself with a pillow.

After being lazy for an hour, I decided to get up and then head into the kitchen to attempt to make something.

I opened my fridge to find out I barely have grocereies. Great.

I settled with a bowl of cereal and then made my most precious iced coffee.

My phone starte to ring as I was stirring, but I missed the call.

After I made the coffee, I went over to see who it was, and it was Dalton.

So, Dalton and I.

It's been the same. All we've done is talked and hang out like normal friends.

I mean yeah we may be getting a bit closer than normal, but at the same time, we've just been becoming closer friends.

I called him back to see what he called for.

"Hey. What's up?" I say.

"Ok good. I thought you were purposely ignoring me." He says.

"And why would there be a reason to ignore you?" I say.

"Well, you aren't a morning person." He says.

"Toucheé. Now, any specific reason you called?" I say.

"Nope. Just on break, so I decided to call you." He says.

"Oh how sweet. You want to use your break on me." I say.

"Yes, yes I did. Oh wait! There was a reason I called. Do you wanna hang out after my shift? I'm ending early today." He says.

"Yeah sure." I say.

"Ok, I'll be at your place at 7?" He says.

"7 works well." I say.