14: I'm just a teenage dirtbag

Hey guys! A lil quick A/N up here.

I started reading this story called 'Thin White Lies'
And its got a rlly cool storyline to it.
To find the story, click on this account :wwylmcth

**************************************************
Molly's P.O.V

So, I basically woke up to the fact that I can't talk. The discovery happened when I got up in the morning, and I tried singing a small tune as I'd usually do. Next thing you know, my throat was in pain and now if I even try to say a word, it hurts.

I mean, our shows have been amazing so far. I'm gonna say it now, and I'll keep saying it, I love the feeling of performing.

Gahhhh it gives you the most energy, and it's like a playground with a ton of fragile stuff.

But now, how can I perform? I can't even say a god damn word.

All I did was I got up, and made a green tea, and went to the balcony to get some fresh air.

It does feel nice to get out and feel the cool crisp air.

It's about 8-ish and then Cal comes out to find me on the chairs.

Calum's P.O.V

So, today we have a show at San Siro Stadium. This crowd may be our first huge crowd. Probably 20,000 people, or more.

All I remember was that it's a sold-out show.

So, I'd do the usual and head out to the balcony to see Molls on the lounge chairs.

"Hey Molls." I say and she waves.

"Why you have a mug with you? Since when do you drink hot coffee?" I ask.

"I can't talk." She whispers.

"Huh, what do you mean you can't talk?" I say.

"She lost her voice." Ash says as they all come out.

"Damn, finally Molls can't talk." Luke says and she was ready to sucker punch him, but I stopped her.

"Who let y'all in?" She whispers.

"Michael." Luke says.

"When did you lose it?" Michael says.

"This morning. I called Ash, so he told me to make something warm, and then I came out here." She whispers.

"So, what's happing tonight?" I say.

"Where's our med people? We can get them to see what happens." Ash says.

"MOMAGER!" She whispers and we all laugh. Even when she can't talk she's still funny.

So, we waited till they came. Then again, she did put it all on the floor last night. She really wanted to go big or go home for last night's show.

*A few minutes later*

"Molls, can you open your mouth?" Rick says.

Rick and Donna are our meds/first aid people for the tour. If something went wrong, they're the people to go to.

So she tries to make the sound but it's that bad that she'll end up coughing.

All of us waited patiently until they were done.

"How long was it out for?" Donna asks.

"She found out this morning." Michael says.

"Well, she will not be able to perform for a couple days. Thankfully tomorrow is a travel day, but the day after, she can't." She says.