17: Cause girls like you run around with guys like me

A quick lil A/N here:

S/O for this chapter goes to TheUnknownSun

Tysm for the votes for the chapters. Your kindness means everything 😊.

Also the tag brokenhome is now reached to #7
All I can say it thanks for reason and I guess, just keep the reads coming

On with another chapter!

**************************************************************************

June 2016

Molly's P.O.V

Alright, it's been a month-ish since Cal and I started dating.

Our month mark was at a show we did in Barcelona.

Let's just say there were a lot of side-eye smiles going back and forth on that night.

Literally being with him is just a dream. I guess that cameraman was right when he said the chemistry was there.

I would say one main thing we like to do is hang around the backroom once everyone goes k.o. and then we'd just talk, and then end up sleeping in each other's arms.

Like, this is pure gold.

There are times where we all are in the backroom, but then we break out into little karaoke sessions or we play video games....or it's the guys who play the games and I watch.

I wasn't one for the games. Probably the one thing that I didn't latch onto after being with those guys.

We weren't lying when we said that the backroom is the best room on the bus.

So, now we're in the North America leg of the tour, and today we're in Toronto. From what I've heard about this place, Downtown has a lot to offer.

Today is also our day off here. We got here late night yesterday, so we have the day off today and then the show tomorrow.

It's probably 7 am when I wake up and Cal was already awake.

Wait...7...what is wrong with me?

"Cal, why are you up at 7 in the morning?" I ask in my sleepy voice.

"I wonder that too." He says.

"You know, we could just fall back asleep." I say.

"Remember the last time we woke up late?" He says.

"Yes, Luke got your sweater wet and I had to dry it out in the sun. The only reason I don't wear it as often. At the same time, I still have this Disney one from Paris." I say.

"Damn, it's already been more than a month since that day?" He says.

"And yet I'm still stuck with you." I say.

"Heyyyy! Is that supposed to be a good thing?" He says with a pouty face and someone knocks the door.

"Why would I say it was a bad thing?" I say and he just kisses me.

He's too cute I can't

"Who could be at the door?" He asks.

"Who else. It's gonna be the three musketeers." I say as I head to the door.

"Damn, y'all aren't even ready?" Luke says as I open the door.

"For your information, we have all day." Cal says.

"Damn Molls, your sass passed down to him." Michael says.

"What can I say? It's a gift." I say as I attempt to flip my hair...which turns into a flop.