21: I just can't take my eyes off you

*That night* (Continuing on from the last chapter)

Calum's P.O.V

So we ended our NYC trip with some drinks.

Molls was a bit strange on stage, but she somehow pulled it off.

One thing though, we were all somewhat drunk, but Molls was drunk on another level.

We headed back to the hotels and the guys and I helped Molls get upstairs.

Something was up because she never gets wasted like tonight.

She kept slurring things on the way up but none of us understood what she was saying.

Once we got to the rooms, I propped her onto the couch.

We all were up until we could somewhat understand what she was saying.

"You know when- you feel pain-but that person it happened to-you somewhat don't know what to do?" Molls slurs.

"Do any of you know what she's trying to say?" Michael says.

We all were silent trying to put the pieces we got from what she said until Luke spoke up.

"Guys, something happened after soundcheck." Luke says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"She looked like she was about to sleep. Then I woke her. We talked for a bit, and then she got this unknown number. So we were gonna do some prank call. It turned out to be her dad and she found out her mom died." Luke says and all of us go silent.

"Is that why she was a bit strange on stage tonight?" Michael says and Luke nods.

"Is that the reason she's basically wasted?" Ash says.

"Basically." Luke says.

*A few hours later*

Molly's P.O.V

I literally woke up with the urge to puke, so I got out of Cal's grasp and ran into the bathroom.

How much did I drink last night?

Nevermind, the huge headache and the amount of vomit I let out explains it all.

I lay on the bathroom floor cause I couldn't get up, then a few minutes later Michael ended up helping me up.

"Molls?" Michael asks.

"Yeah?" I say as I take the Advil.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't I-" I say and then it hits me. I told them. Well, I tried to, but Luke helped.

How did my hungover mind remember that?

All he ends up doing is just wrapping me into a hug. It's literally all I need right now.

I need comfort. These guys can give that to me.

Then Cal gets up and then he does nothing but join.

God, it feels good to have them.

*1 month later*

So, I still feel like a shitbag.

Sometimes I wouldn't even know how to act.

Like, I feel bad because she's my mom, and Joanne was saying that I should do some sort of thing to like, settle things.

I never knew what she meant, but I was gonna figure it out and do something, but looks like I was too late.

I always think and criticize myself for not trying sooner, and now I feel like I hold this guilt.