"We won't." Stiles replies, holding his hands up in surrender.

"No, I am." Scott insists, receiving a hard look from Stiles and making him sigh.

"Look, Liam just wants to help you, that's all." Indiana informs.

"I will, eventually." Scott replies.

"Shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's your only actual beta." Stiles states.

"You didn't see the way that he came at me. You didn't see the look in his eyes." Scott tells them.

"Well, I've been with both of you on a full moon, so I've seen that look many times." Stiles reminds.

"Still sorry about almost killing you both that one time. You just made me really mad that day." Indiana apologises.

"It's fine, it was the first time you were changing so it's understandable." Stiles reassures, turning to Scott. "Look, if you want to get the band back together, you don't leave out the drummer."

"I'm going back inside. You two stay safe in Mexico." Indiana says.

The young girl turns around and enters the house again, finding Liam seated on the couch now. She gives him a small smile, crawling into his lap as he chuckles before wrapping his arms around her.

"He hates me, doesn't he?" Liam asks, resting his cheek against her hair as she leans against his chest.

"He'll come around." Indiana reassures.

The brunette glances up at his boyfriend, placing a kiss on his jawline - not being it in a sexual way, just not being bothered to move and kiss him properly. Liam tilts his head down at her, ducking down and pressing his lips to hers.

"Indiana!" Scott and Stiles yell from the doorway, only receiving the middle finger from her.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Walking through the crowded hallways, the speakers that have been placed all around school suddenly ring loudly and cause students to wince at it. Indiana's hand releases from Liam's, raising to cover her ears slightly due to the heightened senses making it worse.

"Attention all students. Mr Quinn's classes are cancelled for today. If anyone knows his whereabouts, please let the office know immediately." The speaker says.

"That doesn't sound too ominous." Mason comments.

"The last time a teacher went missing was when Mr Harris was part of the human sacrifices going on." Indiana informs.

"Indi, look." Liam whispers.

Following his gaze, Indiana spots Theo leaning against the lockers while talking to Hayden. He simply smirks their way, knowing he's getting under their skin. Indi goes to walk forwards, Mason grabbing her wrist and pulling her back.

"Guys, you said you weren't gonna get involved." Mason reminds.

The brunette doesn't reply, gazing over at the two beside the lockers to see them walking away from each other. Theo just continues to wear that same smug look on his face.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Indiana sits in class beside Liam, hardly paying attention to a word the teacher is saying as she doodles in her notebook. The blond suddenly nudges her elbow, grabbing her attention as she looks up and over at him.