17. Im grown

"You got this"

"You got this"

S A V A N N A H:

It's been two weeks.

Two fucking weeks. Since I found out I was pregnant.

And two weeks since I have talked to Dave. I don't know what that means. I haven't even gotten the chance to tell him my decisions.

I tried to for the first week but he hardly looked at me . Barely even said two words. I couldn't even tell him my decision to keep the baby.

I decided I wanted it keep it about two days after I found out. I feel like this baby will only bring good things to my life which I desperately need.

You can call me stupid or naive for keeping it but I want to. It's my body. My choice and no ones going to tell me other wise.

I pick up my phone and dial Dave's number for the first time in a while.

"Yo" he says

"Hey" I say softly not really knowing where we stand

"What's up? I'm busy right now" he says rushing me

"Oh I-" I start but I hear a voice in the background. A girls voice calling Dave to come back to bed. "Who is that?" I question defensively.

"What?"

"You know what I said. Who the fuck is calling you to come back to bed?" I say angrily causing people around me to stare

He kisses his teeth "No one. What the fuck you talking about?"

"Dave I'm not stupid"

"Listen I'm not bout to do this witchu over the phone. Whatchu want? I don't got all damn day" he says with frustration in his voice

Who the fuck does he think he is? Talking to me like I'm some bitch

"Never mind, Goodbye" I hang up the phone.

I'm not trying to deal with his bullshit. Not today, not ever.

Interrupting my angry thoughts is a car horn.

"Get in bitch" Lana says in the front seat with Layla smiling next to her.

We decided to have a girls day. Just us three without the boys which we haven't done in a while.

I smile and get in the back seat. "Hey"

"Hey girl, how was school" Layla ask as we drive off.

"boring all my professor does is talk about is life problems" I shrug taking out my phone to answer a few text.

We start to talk about a whole bunch of things to catch up on each other's life. Which I really enjoy. Although Lana and I don't always get along I do truly enjoy sister time with them.