10. Youre shaking

"Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing

"Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing.."

Mature themes:
S A V A N N A H:

"You didn't tell me you lived in a house" I say as we pull up to his nice two story house

"You surprised?" He turns off the truck,getting out so he can help me jump down

"A little" I grab his hand "you're full of little surprises" I giggle

He unlocks the door and instantly a big black dog runs towards us.

"Aww, aren't you a handsome boy" I coo crouching down.

"That's beast" he says

"Beast? Why beast?" I've never heard that name for a dog. It makes him sound scary

"Cause everyone always wanna say pit bulls are beast." He shrugs "so I said fuck it and named him what people would call him anyways" he pets his dog

"Well you aren't a beast. You're a little sweetheart" I say in a baby voice.

"Cmon let me show you around" he pulls me up.

Surprisingly his house was decorated nicely. It had white and grey walls with black furniture.

His bedroom was big. He had a black king bed in the centre of his grey room. A black dresser with a flat screen on top of it. To each side of his bed was a night table.

It was very "Dave like" with a few clothes laying around on the floor.

"Cmon lemme show you the backyard" he pulls me to the sliding doors.

As he opens it, beast runs out to do his business.

It wasn't a very big backyard but it was big enough for a small gathering.

There is a patio set, with a table and some chairs around. A fire bit. And a hot tub.

"Ooooh you have a hot tub" I grin

"Yeah we can go in it if you want" I nod eagerly.

"Let's go change" he grabs my hand and leads me back inside.

Going inside we both change into our bathing suits. Dave changes into his blue swim trunks and I change into my black bikini in the bathroom wanting my new bathing suit to be a surprise.

I clear my throat as I come out the bathroom. He looks up from his phone and grins

 He looks up from his phone and grins