Lucas' hit could almost crack a gem so I was beyond worried if he was okay.

"As Melina said don't worry he's over there" Lucas said as he pointed to a nearby tree where Sour Cream leaned against the tree eyes closed but there was a pair of icy grey eyes right back at me on his lap.

The creature slowly began to approach us and my eyes turned to stars when it came into the moonlight.

I couldn't help but walk over to the Snow Leopard and pet their head.

"Hello there" I greeted as it purred and nudged its head to me causing me to smile.

"What's their name?"  I asked as I turned to face Lucas and Melina.

"Well, he's your's so we didn't name him but we call him Leo" Lucas informed me.

"Humm. I like it" I smiled as I hugged my new companion as he licked my face casing a tingling to happen on my face 

"Ma chérie the is something else we must tell you" The seriousness in Melina's tone caused me to stop smiling and 

"We are obviously not here to take you back to Homeworld you seem so happy on Earth" Melina started.

"And know your secret is safe with us"

I got up and when over to them and gave them a hug as they hugged me back.

"Thank you so much"

"You're welcome Y/n" 

We separated from the hug as a question came to mind.

"Do you want to stay on Earth?" I asked them.

"Oh no, I prefer to rule over the gems on the plant I rule" Melina quickly said.

"And someone needs to make sure she stays in check" Lucas added as I nodded when I heard a groan from were Sour Cream, I quickly turned to see him conscious and holding his head but when I turn back to face to Melina and Lucas, they were gone.

I smiled softly knowing that might have been the last time I ever say then. My attention was diverted to Leo who nudged my leg.

"Right, Sour Cream" I reminded myself as I rushed over to him.

I kneeled in front of him as Leo came and sat next to me.

"Sour Cream, are you alright?" I asked.

"Other than this massive pain in the back of my head and I'm seeing a Snow Leopard I'm okay" He told me causing me to sigh in relief and hug him.

He was startled but wrapped his arms around me.

"Um Y/n...Is the Leopard suppose to be here and larger than the normal ones?" He asked as I pulled away from the hug and wrapped an arm around Leo.

"Two gem friends of mines came and gave him to me" I told him as he held a suspicious look but Leo moved up to Cream and licked his cheek, surprising him.

His suspicious look melted into a smile.

"Hey, my headaches are gone" He stated. 

"That's amazing!" I said as I got up and lend my hand to help him up.

"Well, you ready to go back to Steven's place?" He asked me as we didn't let go of each other hands.

"Yes, but in style" I told him causing his eyebrow to cock-up in confusion.

I pointed at Leo and he mouthed "Ohh", getting my plan.

We walked up to Leo and probably senses laid down for us to climb on.