31

*Your POV*

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around my surroundings, my vision was blurry as I laid sideways on the moist ground. I could faintly hear two people talking, one with a  familiar french accent but I could see them probably because they were behind me.

"I didn't kill her, she just unconscious" the french female voice said.

"I didn't say you did but she been unconscious for a while now" A deep voice told her.

I tried to get up but my head started to throb causing me to groan in pain which caught there attention.

"Y/n? Your awake!" the French female exclaimed.

"Melina?" I asked as I felt myself being sat up and Melina stooped in front of me with a smile as Lucas sat next to me, holding me up by my shoulders.

It was night but the moon shone so bright that I could see them along with the help of Melina and Lucas who's hair had a glow to it matching the gems.

"Ah, you're back with us, wi?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Other than a mass headache, I'm okay" I told her.

She continued you to stare me down.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Your hair" She stated.

I gave her a confused look nothing knowing what she means.

"It's more purple than pink now"

"What?!" 

I quickly looked for my phone in my pocket to see what she was talking about.

As soon as I opened my screen my camera came on and I saw what she was talking about.

"My hair..." I said lost for words when I remember what Pink had told me in my dream. 

'You're no longer mines'

'Your gem says it all'

'You're your own Diamond'

I was finally my own Diamond.

"In all on honest, you look more mature with that hair" Lucas told me causing me to look at him.

"Did- did you go through the same thing as me?" I asked and he nodded.

"At the beginning of your years of a being a Diamond child as I like to call it" Melina started to explain. 

"-We have looked just like your Diamonds but as we grow we get to become over own Diamonds if that makes sense to you" 

I nodded slowly.

"So the Diamonds are a foundation for us  to find out who were are as your own Diamond?" I asked.

Melina smiled and nodded.

"Oh!" Melina gasped as she abruptly got up for her stooping position.

 "The reason why we are here"

"What I thought it was to knock her unconscious and traumatize her mate" Lucas said sarcastically as he got up and help me up. 

"Oh no! What happened to Sour Cream?!' I asked as I tried to get out Lucas' grip to look for him

"Don't ma chérie, Lucas only knocked him unconscious if he wakes up, he has other respects as a fighter" Melina told me making my blood run cool.