c h a p t e r 28

I don't know if you remember but i
told you that ''I have secret journal
that i hide in my room. No one know about that. It's too personal. There's everything that i did in my life in there. The good and the bad one. Not even Avani knows about the bad thing i did. I mean not bad as i killed someone but still bad.'' Well i lied. I did killed a lot of people. Theres this place that you can go but you need to kill someone to get out of that place. It's call the demon. Cause when you go there you're not the same person. Because it's your demon that's in control of your body. I went there about 2 or 3 time.

☆ back to the reality ☆

Everyone looked scared. As they should. I went to Payton first. I hugged him and said.

Y: i'm sorry and i hope you can forgive me one day

Then i pressed on his neck making him go unconsious. I went to Dylan and started punching him. He had a broken nose a broken arm and there was blood coming out of his mouth. I grabbed a gun. I was about to leave but i turned around looking at everyone and said

Y: never mess with me cause my demon isn't stoppable

Blake: where are you going

Y: the demon

Blake: don't

Y: it's too late i'm sorry

I walk out of the building and went to Payton's car. I went back to the house and changed into that

 I went back to the house and changed into that

I was about to leave when i saw Alex. Shit. He is the only one i told about the demon. He told me that he went there one time.

Ale: hey where is Payton

Y: unconsious at the meeting

Ale: and where are you going sis

Y: the demon and you can't stop me

Ale: no you are not

Y: sorry not sorry

I did the same thing with Payton. He fell on the floor unconsious. I walked out the house took my car and went to the place.

I don't know why i do this. It's like i lost myself but i didn't kill no one yet. I didn't killed Dylan because of Payton. Normally i wouldn't care but this time is different. I don't want him to see that side of me. Even tho he will soon. And i'm afraid that he doesn't like me anymore or what if he is scared of me. What if he left me.

Then i thought about what Blake told me. Who is that girl. Then i understand what he meant. I wasn't the first to get kidnapped by him. Something probably happened between them. Then it made me more mad. I was so lost in my thought that i didn't realise i was already at the door.

Y: hey sam

S: why are you here

Y: to kill someone

S: the demon is back i see

Y: yeah and no one is stopping me

S: ready to beat your last record

Y: yep

S: then let's go

I walked to the room. I saw the first person that i had to kill. I took me 2 minutes. And that goes on for another 2 hours. I was covered in blood. I just killed 174 people. One more and i beat my record. He came to me. I couldn't see him at first.

Payton.

He was standing in front of me. How did he find me. Blake or Alex. He grabbed my arm and walked out of the place.

P: what is wrong with you

Y: what is wrong with me. Dylan. He shouldn't have said that. He bring back the worst side of me saying that. The one no one should have seen tonight. The one you  shouldn't have ever seen.

P: i was here the whole time and everyone was here. Everyone is impressed. I just didn't know that side of you.

Y: and you probably hate me right cause i do. I hate myself for that.

P: don't Alex told me everything don't worry your secret is safe with me. I was just scared that you were gonna get hurt.

He went to hug me but i back away

Y: don't i don't want to hurt you. I don't know if i'm back or my demon is still here

He still hugged me. And that's when i knew that he was the one who could stop me from myself. I felt really bad for what i did.

Y: un i-i'm sorry for you know everything

P: it's okay and Dylan feel really bad for what he said about your mother

Y: is Blake okay

P: um yes why

Y: what happened after i left

P: what about you go take a shower change clothes and i tell you on the jet

Y: oh right i forgot about that

We went back to the house. I was really stress.

What if they hate me. What if the hate that side of me like i do. What if-

My thought were interupped by Payton taking my hand ready to open the door and to face everyone. I openned the door and saw...

A/N: what secret is Payton talking about?? I don't know myself yet oops. So this chapter wasn't supposed to come out today but it did so yeah. Next one is going to be out friday. Hope you liked it. Byeeee🌷

Words: 915