c h a p t e r 24

Y: avani kio and griffin

Everyone did not understand my choice by the look on their face.

Y: since all of you looked confused let me explain my choice. Kio is new so not a lot of people knows about him being in the gang. Griffin aka nurse boi. If anyone get hurt well he's gonna be there and my dad might be hurt when we find him so yeah.

P: what about Avani

Y+A: wifey

P: ok and i'll be with you on the mission

Y: nop

P: yes

I know he wasn't gonna let me win in front of everyone

Y: my room now

I walked away and went upstairs. I waited for him for about 5 minutes before he came in my room looking hot- um i mean mad.

P: why don't you want me to be there

Y: cause i want to do it myself and if you're there you'll want to do it the way you want and won't let me do anything cause you don't want me getting hurt.

P: p-promise me you won't do something stupid

Y: i promise

I hugged him and thank him

P: there's food ready for you downstairs. Ill join you in 5

Y: you made it or order it

P: i made it

Y: yesss

I ran downstairs. What i saw broke my heart...

Jackson eating the food that Payton made for ME.

Y: what are you doing

Jax: hey wassup

Y: don't hey wassup me that's my food

Jax: haha sorry gotta go

He started running and of course i chased him. I lost him. But i thinks i know where he is. The pool. I looked everywhere at the pool area and nothing. I was about to go back to the kitchen i felt someone pick me up and throw me in the water. The pool was not deep enough. My head hit the bottom of the pool. Everything went black.

☆JACKSON'S POV☆

Y/n was chasing me so i went hide at the pool area. Not knowing it would be an horrible idea. She was about to leave so i throw her in the pool. I shouldn't have done that. I saw her head hit the bottom and there was blood in the water. I screamed for help. I jumped in the water to get her out of there. Soon after Payton arrived and he couldn't believe what he saw. He ran over her and hugged her.

P: what happened

Jax: uh-i-i she was chasing me a-and

P: go find Griffin before it's too late

I ran to find Griffin. I explained what happened while going back there.

☆ PAYTON'S POV☆

She was laying in my arm. Her heartbeat was slowing down. I was scared i was going to loose her. Jackson came back with Griffin. He grabbed her and took her in the medical room. ( lets pretend there is one in the house) He told us to wait outside of the room. I was so mad at Jackson.

P: if anything happen to her you're dead to me

Jax: i'm so sorry i didn't mean to

He explained what happened. I could see that he was feeling really bad because of what happened. But it was an accident. I know he didn't mean to hurt her. But he did. Griffin came out of the room.

G: she is ok she just needed stitches and now she need to rest. She is still unconsious.

Jax: thank god

P: how long until she wakes up

G: maybe an hour or two i don't really know cause she hit her head pretty bad. She might have memory loss.

What if she forget about me. What if she don't wake up. I can't loose her.

G: don't worry if it actually happen she's going to remember everything in a few days.

I didn't say nothing. I just went and hug him.

P: thank you

I back away and went to see her. It's now 4 pm. It's been 3 hours and nothing. She still hasn't wake up. Avani came in her room. We put her in her bed so when she wakes up she will know where she is and her bed is more comfortable.

Av: you haven't eat anything today

P: yeah i did

Av: no you didn't go downstairs and eat something

P: what if she-

Av: wake up i'll come get you

I went downstairs and cook y/n's favorite food. I made her a plate in case she's hungry when she wakes up.

☆ YOUR POV☆

I wake up at my old house. It was all a dream. I was so confused. Everything was not real. Payton. Meeting with Avani again. The mafia. Meeting my brother for the first time. My dad missing. Going to hawaii. Meeting Nick. Kissing Payton. I fell in love with someone that my mind created. I went downstairs and saw.......

A/N: heyyy hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for ending it like that. Byeeee. Wait don't go. I want to thank all of you for 10k read. Love ya'll🌷

Words: 857