c h a p t e r 5

Alex, my brother. We both look at each other. is it really him and can i hug him or is it weird. He just nod as if he understand what i was thinking. Without saying nothing i ran toward him and hug him tight and start crying.

ale: hey its okay im here now and i'm not leaving ever again. I'm sorry that i couldn't meet you sooner

y: its okay im just glad that i'm here with you

ev(except both of you): guys we are still here yk

They all introduce themself after i told them about me but of course they already knew everything. We started talking about me having to stay here and that i had no choice. If i'm being honest Jaden is kinda cute but i can't fall for him. As much as i missed avani and that now i have my brother i just can't stay here. I need to escape but first i need them to trust me. First step: find their weakness. I talked with nessa she seem a very kind and shy girl. Her past. already one. 14 more to find. I went to talk to jaden. We got close real fast. We both share the same passion for music. While we were talking i saw him Payton Moormeier the devil himself.

*
*
PAYTON POV
*
*

i was talking on my phone when i heard someone yelling. I didn't care so i continued my conversation. After 10 minutes the phone call ended and i was hearing people talking in my room. of course they didn't listen to me and went to see my angel. I walk upstairs and see angel talking and laughing with Jaden. I was so angry i don't know what happen to me. My jaw and fist were clenched.

p: EVERYONE OUT I NEED TO TALK ALONE WITH Y/N

y:calm down no need to yell

normally i would be angry at her because no one tell me what to do but i guess she is the exception. Her voice calmed me. Everyone was surprised how fast her voice calmed me as they left my room.

p: you must have a lot of question rn but first i need to show you your room. Then you can take a shower and change clothes.

y: thank you. will you be able to answer my question while i eat cuz i'm starving.

p: yeah of course follow me

*
*
BACK TO YOUR POV
*
*

I followed him in this giant house. We stopped in front of what i supposed my room.

p: if you don't like it deal with it the girl chose everything in your room and the guys went to your old room and take your clothes and others stuff

y: ok can i have my phone and laptop back

p: no go to your room now and dinner is ready in
an hour

I open the door to see this amazing room.