"You know, I searched about the festival in Doncaster" Marya said quietly so nobody else would hear it.

"And?" Harry and Evelynn asked leaning to Marya.

"I read about it in an article and it says that, the Doncaster festival came up every year on 28th April. The King who ruled Doncaster almost three hundred years ago had to face an big war, the four neighbouring packs were trying to capture Doncaster. But the Doncaster King's elder son, the Alpha Prince defeated everyone in the war. He killed every soldiers and Kings of the four kingdoms and he captured the whole four Kingdoms that time, he ruled five kingdoms together, the war ended in 28th April so from that day they celebrate it as Doncaster day. And from that, 28 became the Prince Alpha's lucky number. He does everything special in 28, or 28 things and all. He even married in his 28th age, his Luna was ten years younger than him" Marya said happily.

"That is the thing you gonna say? I thought you were going to say something else" Evelynn said annoyedly.

"No theres more, there is a witch in Doncaster five hundred years ago who served the King, a loyal and trustworthy healer. She passes her abilities and knowledge to her daughter, and told her to pass to their heritage. Like wise it passes through out the generation. The witch in this Prince Alphas era was so popular and have very knowledge. The best thing is, that the witch always comes to the Doncaster festival then and now. We have a chance to see her. A new generation witch, just think about it. We can ask about our destiny" Marya said excitedly.

"I dont believe in witches, they are always so fake. They just need money" Evelynn said rolling her eyes.

"No, I have seen an youtube vedio were an witch talking about some stuff of a person's life and his future. Months after it was true, it really happened" Harry said

"Its not about we believe in the witch or not, its fun. A person talking about our future is so fun. Dont you think?" Marya asked excitedly.

"Ugghhh okay its fun then" Evelynn said annoyedly.

"And I want to meet the witch, I want to learn to make some potions" Marya said

Harry shaked his head and listened to the girls arguing about witches. Atleast he doesnt have to think about his problems with them, they always talks a lot which makes him distract from everything and he loves it. The pain in his back is still there, it sometimes stings when he shifts on his seat.

"I heard the hotel we are staying tomorrow night is cool, the food is great and they are helding an fire camp at out." Evelynn said

"We are going to enjoy this" Marya said happily.

Harry smiled, he was happy, genuinely happy and he want this happiness all through his life.

Tonight they are staying in a lodge which is out of London. When they reached the lodge in the hills, it was almost 8 at night. One room for four people was the arrangement. Harry, Evelynn, Marya and an Beta boy named Thomas was in one room. There are bunk beds for four people, an coffe table and a wide balcony and a large window.

Thomas was a quiet kid at school, un problematic, no fuzz, even no great grades. But his body muscles were big which made the bullies to keep distance away from him. So being with Thomas didnt made the three of them uncomfertable.