"Don't you worry about Donna," Mr. Walton insisted. "I've confiscated her phone. Plus, we'll be leaving too, so you can enjoy your wedding in peace with all your friends and family."

Mr. Herman took a step forward towards Mr. Walton. "Greg! You are our family's friend. Are you sure you won't stay?"

Mr. Walton shook his head with a grateful grin. "Thank you for the invitation, Hugh. But let's let this day be about Ryan and Vicky now. I think it's best if Donna, Eric, and I leave."

With that, Mr. Walton shook Ryan by the hand and hugged me before directing Eric out of the chapel.

As soon as they were gone, I felt an instant weight lifted and nothing but pure joy filling my soul.

Reverend Daniels smiled at us and then turned, leading us back to the altar to complete the ceremony. But this time it was with Ryan.

********

While everyone was confused at seeing Ryan standing next to me at the altar and not Eric, no one said anything. Reverend Daniels explained briefly what occurred without giving too much away.

Then we turned and focused on him as he proceeded to start the ceremony over again.

I couldn't stop smiling when he turned to me and looked at me with all seriousness. "Victoria Rae Ashcroft, will you take this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

I looked at Ryan with all the love in my heart. "I will."

Then the reverend quickly glanced at his book before turning his attention to the man of my dreams. "Ryan," he paused to glance at Ryan's name that was scribbled on a piece of paper. "Patrick Herman, will you take this woman to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

Ryan's eyes were even more magnetic as he looked at me and said, "I will."

The reverend looked to the congregation. "Will all of you witnessing these promises do all that's in your power to uphold these two persons in their marriage?"

They all responded in chorus, "We will."

It made my heart so happy. I couldn't take my eyes off Ryan for the rest of the ceremony.

When it was time to exchange our rings, Adam and Sasha placed the rings Ryan bought for us on the Bible the reverend was holding. Reverend Daniels smiled and requested Ryan to take my hand in his. Then he leaned in closer so it would just be us hearing what he had to say. "Ryan, do you have vows of your own? Or would you like me to proceed with the more traditional vows?"

Ryan smiled knowingly. "I have my own."

I couldn't help but blush.

"Victoria, Vicky, Ms. Ashcroft," he began with a wink. My blush deepened with every variation of my name that came from his lips. "I knew from the very moment I laid eyes on you that you were mine forever. Someway, somehow, I was determined to make you mine. When I am with you, I am the best version of myself, and from this day forward, my heart, mind, and body are entirely yours.

"I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow old with you. I promise to forever support your dreams and ambitions. To always respect our differences. To love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives."

I couldn't help the tears. Again! I laughed lightly as I wiped them away with my free hand.

Reverend Daniels then had our hands come apart, only to have him direct me to take Ryan's hand this time in mine. Then without asking me, he gave me a nod to speak from the heart too.