•Fourty-Seven•

Start from the beginning

But Little did they know.

Yeonji was already eyeing them,spying their every moves.

Why did Yeonji did this?

Simple,She is insecure,Jealous and Mad.

She is the person who keep on sending pictures on Jungkook,

But she felt frustrated knowing that her effort means nothing.

She can't really believe everything ends like this,and she won't let that happen,

All she wanted Is to tear Lilian and Jungkook apart,yes her wish granted but heck,Now It is Lilian's twin who was owning him now? She won't let that happen.

She is madly In love with Jungkook for some reason,

No- she is not in love with him,She is obsessed with the man,Obliging herself to do the things wrongly,without her knowing.

She didn't even realise her sins.

She wanted to bring Jungkook back,she wanted him to be hers again,

But How would she do that,Lisa is blocking her,As far as she knows,Lisa almost killed her at that time.

But no- She won't be threatened by Lisa anymore.

If Lisa will kill her,by punching and kicking her.

Yeonji have her ways too,and no one knows about it apart from herself.

She was currently sitting one of the chair  right now on the lobby,watching the them until they entered the elevator.

She seemed unnoticeable since she wore a sunglasses and a hat,

She will tear Jungkook and Lisa apart,In any sinful way.

That is how she is being obsessed with the man.

Meanwhile,

"I'll take this room Chae"

"No- we'll take it together"

"I want this one"

"But that one looks cool"

"But I want this,,Argg! this is making me crazy"Hoseok,Seokjin,and Yoongi whined.

The others tried to scold them,but Chaeyoung just laughed at them,she really like to hang out with these guys.

She starting to love them.

"There are plenty of rooms here,,you can take whatever you want,,And I prefer for you to take each"She spoke smiling.

"What? really? thank you so much Chae- you are the best"Jennie And Jisoo engulfed with their warmest hug.

They noticed Seokjin pouted,"hmm! I will not be able to sleep with Jisoo again"She pouted even more,everyone laughed at him.

"I've been dreaming to sleep with Jisoo for the very first time I met her but I am just too shy to ask"Jisoo smiled at this,

"I can sleep with you,you know"Hearing this Seoking squealed.

"Off course,Jin,,You are just like my brother,you know that"she added

"Ouch! that hurts than being treated like a friend"Everyone laughed again.

"I've been liking you Jisoo,but I don't have the guts to tell"He stated.

Everyone gasped,who knows's is liking Jisoo all the time,Both of them were like a sibling though,Making him to seem unnoticeable.

Jisoo was speechless.

She didn't believe this either.

"enough of this,,lovebirds,I'm heading inside"Yoongi interrupted.He always interrupts,except when he is asleep.

Later on,they were heading each of their rooms,,,Founding themselves resting on the comfy kin sized bed.

"Um Lisa?"Jungkook suddenly asked the lady,grabbing her wrist softly when he noticed her leaving,

Chae noticed this,"I'll be going first Lisa,,I'll wait for you"

"Can I ask you something?"He asked.

"Off course what is it?"She asked.

"Um! Can you- can you- um! how to say this"He was  rather struggling to find the word to say,Lisa was looking at him confusedly.

He sighed.

"I just wanted to ask you if you can,,Um- sleep with me? tonight? just this night,,If that's okay with you"He muttered.Making Lisa to stay quiet.What did he say?

He admit it,,He missed sleeping with her,the way he cuddled with her slender arms,He missed that.

He was just presuming if she would agree,if she won't,he'll understand her though,After all, He is requesting too much.

His eyes lit up as soon as he heard her soft laugh,"If that's okay with Chaeyoung,I'll ask her first"She smiled at him,

He smiled in anticipation.

"Thank you Lisa"

She excused herself,finding Chaeyoung to ask her if she could stay here.

But- without expecting,Chseyoung burst out of nowhere making Lisa to startle.

"You don't have to ask me Lisa,,You know You don't have to ask for my permission"Chaeyoung made a word,making Lisa to look at her.

Did she perhaps read Lisa's mind.

No.

They way Jungkook looked at Lisa,Chaeyoung knows he would request this,And this is a great timing to let Lisa and Jungkook be with each other again.

Chaeyoung just smiled at her.Lisa hugged her in return.

"Go now,Lis-"- Chaeyoung.

Lisa guess she can stay here,with Jungkook.

"Jimin is waiting for me either"Chaeyoung added making Lisa to look at her teasingly.

"He just- wanted to talk"Chaeyoung explained not wanting Lisa to misunderstand.

"Okay"Lisa then excused herself.

Glad that she locked her house.Who knows Jungkook would request her that?

Chaeyoung off course.

~~~

Yeonji won't really stop,Her obsession is driving her crazy,yet she didn't even realise her doings.

What do you think will happen?