He hastily sat taking his head from my lap and hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek tightly. He left leaving me shocked by his sudden act. I ran behind him. He waited for me near the gate with his bike. I slowly walked and stood near his bike.

He pressed the horn telling me indirectly to hop on his bike. I sat in his bike. He sped up and flew. I hold him.. No.. No.. Hugged him tightly because of his speed.

Soon, we reached. I got down. Jaan was standing near the gate. May be he heard the sound of his bike. He ran towards us with a worried expression. Abhi glared him.

"I'm sorry abhi! Please talk with me.." Jaan almost begged him. He stood in front of him.

*thud*

He slapped him. Jaan was shocked to react. Even me too. Jaan stood still with widened eyes.

*thud*

He slapped again on his another cheek. Jaan was ready for another slap with a determined face. But he hugged him suddenly.

"Hereafter don't dare to hide anything from me!" He said while hitting his shoulder playfully. Jaan nodded with a smile.

Jaan saw me. I smiled blinked my eyes one time. He smiled nodding knowingly. Then we all headed towards his home.

When we entered, his mom was already sitting in sofa which is in hall. Seeing him, she ran towards us and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back.

"I'm sorry ma.." He said slowly breaking the hug. She shook her head negatively with tears.

"No abhi! I should be sorry! Please forgive me.." She said. He shook his head negatively and kissed her forehead.

POV ends.

Abhi's POV!

I was totally confused and blank after that. I can't digest that purab also didn't tell me the truth.

I just want to be alone. I just want to calm my mind. I took my bike and rode to our old farm house where my dad's cemetery is there.

I don't know how much time I spent the time crying while leaning on his cemetery. I lifted my face when someone patted my shoulder. That's chashmish.

I just hugged her tightly pouring my emotions on her shoulder. She stiffened at first. Soon she reciprocated my hug and lead me inside the house and gave me water. I just placed it on the side table and made her sat in sofa. I laid down on her lap. She started ruffling my hair.

I talked with her to sort out my thoughts. She is the solution for all my problems. So I thought to share my problems and sort it out with her.

As like I thought, she cleared up my mind. I quickly sat and kissed her cheek and left. I don't know why I did that suddenly but I can't control myself from doing so.

After that, I gave her a ride to our home. She hugged me tightly because of my speed. And this made me to speed up more😉.

Soon we reached our house. Purab ran towards us as soon as we got down from my bike. I slapped him 2 times hard.

How dare he hide this all from me!

I know his cheeks is now burning as my hands too. I hugged him and warned him. Then we went to my home.

My mom came and hugged me tightly. I said sorry while breaking the hug. She too apologized. I kissed her forehead.

I started to share what is in my mind with her now.