I get a lot of power

I am really sorry guys but my dad has limited my laptop usage to only Saturdays and Sundays. So that's why I didn't update for this long. So anyway I finished a chapter so... enjoy!

Percy POV:

I realized I swore on Chaos' name and quickly clapped my hand over my mouth. The whole room darkened and a deep voice said, "Who dares swear on my name?" A black portal then appeared in the middle of the room and a huge man stepped out of it. He was twice as tall as almost all the Olympians and dwarfed them in size. All the Olympians then got down from their thrones and bowed. He then looked around the room and spotted me. "You swore on my name am I correct?" I nodded. He then chuckled. He then knelt down before me. He said "Perseus Jackson. You are the greatest and most powerful demigod to ever live. Heck, I bet that you could rival Zeus in power when you are angry. I have been watching your whole life up to the betrayal and the part where you blew up the land around Camp Half-Blood and shattered its boundary shield. It would take the big three to do that with their symbols of power.

 You could match Gaia in battle could you not? Therefore I wish to adopt you and give you my blessing. And don't say anything, I know you are gonna question me about your relationship with Zeus, Poseidon, Hera and Sally but it is how Zeus said. You shall have three dads instead of two." I said, "It would be my honor... Dad." Zeus, Poseidon and Hera gave their permission to Chaos to adopt me and he said the oath to adopt me. When he finished, a black light started glowing around me and then it faded. I looked at myself. I was 6'7 and still lean but my muscles were much more visible. All the goddesses except Hestia, were drooling. I then felt something soft on my back and I turned around and saw that I have... "Wings! I have wings! Whooooo!" When I stopped flapping around like a headless chicken I looked at my wings again. It was raven black with Olympian silver and Imperial gold feathers in between. They were really sharp. I thought about firing them and slashed my wings in the direction of Dionysus' throne. He had dozed off again but a sharp feather up his ass woke him up. The other gods and goddesses burst into laughter. I looked at Artemis. Out of all the goddesses and other girls I have met, she is certainly the most beautiful one I have ever met. She looked so... No way this is happening! I am just over one relationship and I certainly am not gonna start another on so soon especially not with the goddess of virginity.

Hestia then came forward. She said, "Will you be my champion Percy?" I internally grimaced at the thought of more power but smiled and nodded. Hestia then started making a fireball and shot it at me faster than I could blink. Chaos conjured up a mirror and I looked at myself. My eyes were the most captivating thing I had seen. My pupils were darker than the void and had a star glimmering in the center. My iris' were made up of sea green flames with lightning occasionally crackling through them. All in all, it was cool. Artemis said, "Use your guardian senses to find me and the hunt. Be there in a hour." She sounded really pissed off and I shuddered at the thought of what would happen to me. Most likely sent back to Olympus in a doggy bag. Artemis saw this and smirked. She then flashed out leaving behind the scent of berries.

Percy: Blue cookies? Where? Where are they!

Me: Geez dude! Take a chill pill! Here, take all the biscuits, go jump in Tartarus and DON'T COME BACK!

Percy: WHEEEE!