My Road Trip

Disclaimer: PJO and HOO series officially belongs to Uncle Rick.

Zeus POV: ( Didn't expect that did ya)

I was lounging in my palace thinking about the times my brothers and I spent together without fighting or causing any wars. Don't judge me. Nostalgia is one thing immortality can't cure. I hoped that we could spent more time in the future. I still loved them and would do anything for them but I couldn't swallow my pride to admit it. I didn't know if they felt the same way too. Just then, a huge pillar of fire rose up from the throne room. That meant that Hestia was calling one of her rare and urgent meetings. I flashed into the throne room at the same time as the other gods and I gasped when I saw the two time Savior of Olympus and possibly the greatest hero of all time, Perseus Jackson kneeling in the middle of the throne room. His hair was disheveled, his clothes were in tatters, his body was covered in cuts and bruises and tears were flowing down his face. Poseidon immediately jumped down from his throne and hugged his son. Artemis was the first to ask the question that all of us were thinking. "What happened to you Perseus?"

Percy POV:

I was slashing through the umpteenth monster to attack. The cyclops swung his trident down and threw the net in his left hand at me hoping to ensnare me in it. I sliced the net in half and blocked his trident. While he was distracted, I jumped up and sliced him in half from his shoulder to his hip. He stood there for a moment, stunned. Then his upper body slid down and disintegrated. Ever since I had left the protection of camp's boundary shield, monsters had been coming at me in waves. I needed to visit my mom to tell her of my decision and then I was going to leave them. I couldn't stay with my mother how much ever I wanted to because that would endanger her, Paul and my soon to be born sister Estelle Blofis. I finally reached my mom's house and knocked. She didn't answer. I then proceeded to open the door but when I pushed the door was already open and fear started to creep up my body. I quickly ran in and what I saw made my mind go numb with grief.

My mother and Paul were lying dead on the floor. They had been killed right now. Their blood was still fresh and hadn't started to coagulate yet. I then noticed a note pinned to my mom's chest by a knife. The note was written in their blood.

" Dear Percy,

I reached here before you did hoping to ambush you and kill you. Instead I found your mother and step-dad sitting on the couch talking about their baby. I went inside and told them how I was going to torture and kill you. Your mother's pleas to leave you alone and take her was music to my ears. And that's what I did. Annabeth and I raped your mother and step-dad and tortured them. I then cut out your unborn sister from your mother's womb and slit her throat before your parents eyes. Hope you have a horrible life.

-Nathan

I howled in grief and anger. Earthquakes startedraging, tsunamis started all over the world, volcanoes erupted because of theearthquakes and hurricanes and whirlpools started appearing all over theoceans. I then felt a pair of soft arms around me that radiated warmth andhappiness. Hestia comforted me and then flashed me onto Olympus. She then senta pillar of fire to call a meeting. All the gods flashed in at the same timeand I heard many gasps. My father came and hugged me and asked me what waswrong but I didn't answer. I then heard a woman say, "What happened to youPerseus?" I looked up and saw it was Artemis. I didn't say anything. I thensaid," Look into my memories. It is too painful for me to talk about it." Iristhen proceeded to show everybody what happened. At the end of it, everyone wasshocked or openly crying. I then proceeded to say, "I want to make use of thewish that you gave everyone at the end of the second giant war." Zeus said,"Anything nephew, as long as it is within our power." I said, "I wish to die." 

Sorryabout the cliffhanger but I have a restricted use of WiFi nowadays. Will beupdated as soon as I can.