44 - meeting the kwon family

Start from the beginning

"hey nonna can i borrow your—" he then gasp.

"uMm? tELL ME WHY IS JUNGKOOK HYUNG AND TAEHYUNG HYUNG HERE?!!"

"shhhh don't shout. they're here to hangout with me."

"they know you?" jisung asked confused.

"apparently yes."

"how?"

"uummm well–"

"she has yoongi hyung line id and then we want it from him but he doesn't want to give her line id. then i saw yoongi's hyung phone unlocked and immediately search her line id. and then we chat in line and then we ask her if she could hangout with us. and it bring us here." taehyung explained.

"she has yoongi's hyung line id?" jisung asked tilting his head and turn his head towards me.

"umm yeah. it's been a while since i had his line id." i look down.

jisung come up to me and shake me by the shoulders.

"noonaaa!!!! why didn't you tell meee!!" he whine still shaking my shoulders.

"because i'm not planning to tell you anyway. now stop shaking me!!!!" i said and push his hand away.

"why are you here again?" i ask jisung.

"oh yeahh. i'm gonna borrow one of the dogs from you since i know you must be the one who takes all of them everywhere you go." jisung said.

"what are you gonna do with the dog?" i look at him suspiciously.

"i'm gonna walk the dog to the park." jisung said. i don't trust him at all cause he never want to walk the dogs. i squint my eyes more at him.

"OKAY FINE! ⁱ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵒ ᵒⁿ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵍⁱʳˡᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵍˢ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵃʷᵏʷᵃʳᵈ." he said with the low voice.

"fine. BUT DON'T kill my dog." i said giving him one of the dogs.

"don't worry i won't, and it's my dog too btw!!" he said while walking out of the door.

"you really have a good relationship with your siblings huh." taehyung said.

"not really. we sometimes fight of course." i said.

"noona can i pway with them?" eunwoo ask pointing to the two boys.

"idk, ask them." i said pushing him a little towards the boys.

"umm hyung...can we pway together?" he said to them while fidgeting his fingers and looking down.

"yeah sure let's go!!!" jungkook said and pick him up then spins him around while eunwoo just laugh.