"What do you want?" He asks, but it sounds more like a demand.

"Y-ou," you say quietly and again, he wasn't satisfied. Knowing his glare, you took a deep breath before repeating yourself. "I want you, I want you Mr. Jeon." This time you exert yourself with confidence and Jungkook smirks.

"That's more like it," he says to himself, completely satisfied with your unraveled look who was standing helplessly in front of him. With a lick of his lips, he tears your blouse open and pushes you against his desk. You groan as the wood hits your lower back but the pain fades quickly as he starts attacking your neck with harsh sucks. You grab his biceps while he struggles to remove his blazer with haste. You moan softly when he slides his leg in between yours, pushing up your pencil skirt and making contact with your more-sensitive areas.

"Mr. Jeon," you moan as you start desperately riding his thigh, using his strong muscles as support as you grind up and down his thigh.

"That's it babygirl," he whispers in your ear, gently biting your skin which adds to the overall erotic feeling.

As you start to grind your body faster and faster Jungkook quickly removes his leg which pulls a whine out of you. He quickly replaces it with his fingers that slide up and down your garment.

"Wet already? We haven't even gotten started," he says deviously but it's hard to respond to him when He has you throwing your head back in Pleasure. "You'll be dripping by the time I'm done with your body," he threatens. You whimper at his words as he slips his finger underneath your black lace and his cold fingers make contact with your pulsing clit. You practically scream when your body contracts with pleasure. His fingers move In hypnotizing circles and you can hear the sounds of your juices flooding your panties. Jungkook roughly grasps your hair and forces you to look him in the eyes as you feel your first climax coming.  Your breath starts to hitch and your chest rises and fall as at An unbearable pace, the way his fingers rapidly torture your body pushes you so close.

"Oh god! I'm gonna-"

and just when you were about to come, a piercing ringing stops all motions and you groan In frustration. Jungkook is also obviously frustrated as he releases a huff. He removes his fingers from your panties as you climb off his desk and straighten your clothing. Unfortunately, you couldn't sew on the buttons that Jungkook tore off.

Mr. Jeon leans over to his computor and he sighs, "I forgot I had a video meeting with the other CEOs." Quickly, he brushes through his hair with his fingers and straightens his tie in an attempt to look somewhat put together. He answers the video call as he takes a seat and you hand him his blazer from outside the camera.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Min, Mr. Kim, Mr. Jung, Mr. Park, Mr. Kim," Mr, Jeon greets them all as he slides both of his arms inside the sleeves of his blazer.

"Woah! Looks like you're hungover," Mr. Park teases.

"I wish," he replies which was true, anything could be better than being horny in a meeting.

You begin to walk away to let your boss attend to his meeting but he tightly grabs your wrist and you turn around in shock. Outside of the camera view, he pulls you to the side of his desk and after knowing him for so long, you knew you shouldn't move.

"We need to talk about the stock market," Mr. Kim begins, not having the patience to deal with the youngers argument.

They go on and on talking about the stock prices and marketing strategies and ultimately you fade from interest. Your mind boggles as you fiddle with the pens he keeps at his desk. You only snap back into the world when you feel a hand being placed on your inner thigh. Your eyes widen when you start to Feel the large palm sliding its way upwards. You knew he was risky but this might be the most wild thing he has ever done. You grab his wrist to stop him but once he shoots you a darting glare, you retract immediately.