╳ Request Pref. 7 ≫ Quarantine Pet Peeves

Request by: @uabestboi

Henry Bowers ✡︎

⇢ Henry slurps his coffee every morning. At first you didn't seem to notice it but then as time went on you realized how much you wanted to hit him whenever he did it.
⇢ you guys don't really fight but yoy will point out things that annoy you, whenever things do get a little heated you just let yourselves cool off by going into different rooms.
⇢ You aren't exactly innocent though either. Sometimes when your cold you will rub your feet together, and this annoys henry because you usually end up rubbing again his legs too, which scares him half the time because he isn't used to it.
⇢ As time in quarantine went on you both realized certain things about each other that just mad you both mad, of course it did make things a little more tense git you guys normally talked it out.
⇢ You guys don't fight. Not in a big way anyways. Since your both really stubborn you just wallow in silence until he, or in his case you, apologize.
⇢ Of course one of you will break and you'll talk it out.

Victor Criss

⇢ A lot of the smaller things Vk tor did used to make you realize how much you loved him, but as he started doing them more often, you realized how much they annoyed you. Like when he sniffed his socks to make sure they were clean.
⇢ Of course usually the smaller things weren't enough to cause fights because they were easier to push off. Buuuut there were some things you guys constantly fought over.
⇢ He hated that you bagged him about him needed to do laundry and to pick up after himself, while you started getting more agitated that he wouldn't listen, and would instead do other things.
⇢ Victor was usually the first one to apologize because whether he liked it or not he knew he was in the wrong and you just wanted to keep things clean and organized. Even if no one was gonna be over for a while.
⇢ Though with your nagging and Victor's lack of listening, fights would come often. And they would almost always end with slamming doors and crying.
⇢ Though every time it did happen, it would end in apologies and a want to get better.

Patrick Hocksetter

⇢ Every goddamn thing he did was a pet peeve. The constant need to be the centre of attention, the want for all of your love and affection every second of every day. Of course these things used to be warm and comforting, but the more it happened the more you realized it annoyed the shit out of you.
⇢ Though you often wanted affection when he couldn't give it, and you would get mad at him for being the needy one then once you didn't get it you were angry.
⇢ The tension between you two was always off and on. And it did cause a lot of screaming matches between the two of you. It didn't exactly help that you guys couldn't go anywhere and were stuck with only each other.
⇢ The only way you could get through it was by sleeping without each other for a couple nights in a row. It helped most of the time.
⇢ Patrick though also became more sensitive during this time. So after a couple nights of not ig with each other, you both began to feel bad about the situations that risen.
⇢ It is a constant circle of fighting then apologizing, sometimes it helped and sometimes it made things worse but it wasn't bad enough to break you guys up.

Belch Huggins ∞

⇢ If anything it was mostly you who annoyed him. By your constant need for him to help around the house even when he was working all day long.
⇢ He often got a lot of headaches from having to work on his computer for long hours at a Rome, and he would take his anger out on you because there wasn't really any other outlet.
⇢ Then his lack of want to be near you made you anxious and angry. You didn't know if he was mad at you or mad at his work.
⇢ After a while of arguments and ignoring each other, there wasn't really another choice. It was either apologize and try and get through it or let the anger hurt both of you.
⇢ It was you who initiated the apologies. You just couldn't let him get hurt anymore. And you didn't want to hurt yourself.
⇢ You guys would make up after a while. And things would seemingly go back to normal, well as normal as it could get anyways.