→ Patrick

Patrick x Reader
Stars and Blood

Warnings: signs of abuse, toxic relationship

You were Patrick's prize. Everyone knew this, and no one dared to touch the thing he worked for.He often found himself bragging about how he scored you and how handsome he must be.

You were known as the only person ever to resist the charms of Patrick Hocksetter. Throughout middle school he was weird and distracted, but as he grew into himself, he started being able to score girls, and that meant he could have whoever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

He felt superior with this mindset. He felt empowered by the thoughts of being able to control someone, no matter who they were and who they were with. Patrick knew that if he wanted someone. He was gonna get it.

When you moved into Derry, with a glare on your face and a look towards anyone who talked to you, Patrick was immediately intrigued by you and everything you showed off. He wanted to have it. Have all of it.

But the thing was, you didn't give him the time of day. Whenever he tried to talk, you would look away and ignore him. Somehow you managed to escape every single one of his escapades. It angered him. A lot.

It got to the point where he started trying harder, harder than he ever tried for someone so stupid. He felt his ego being chipped away with each time you ignored him and snickered at his tries and fails. Patrick didn't like explaining to Henry and Victor why he was distracted lately. He didn't want to explain to Belch why he was actually brushing his hair either.

Though the questions still raised from the Bowers Gang, and eventually the boys pulled together the pieces.

You liked Patrick, and had heard from many of the girls in your class that he was a player, he broke hearts as fast as he gathered them. So, you knew that you had to play him back. Surprisingly it was easy to get on his nerves and even easier to make him confused.

Patrick liked the chase, and you liked the attention.

As soon as you and Patrick got together, everyone noticed the changes.

Patrick didn't like the chase anymore, well he didn't like the lack of it. Some people thought it was just the start of a new relationship. The way you never spent time with anyone anymore. The way you were only ever with Patrick.

Then everyone noticed the shift. The pull and push.

You sighed as you closed you locker, adding a little bit more force then usual. The force only causing a warm flash of pain to shoot through you shoulder, making you grimace. Your books sat uncomfortable in your arms as you walked down the hallway, hoping that you would get more than three minutes to yourself.

Though, the arm being wrapped around you shoulders told you otherwise. It took everything in you to not flinch at him cold touch, and with a fake but passing smile, you turned you face so you could see him.

"Hey love." 

Patrick just snickered at this, letting his arm lazily rest atop your shoulders, his lips pressing against the side of your head quickly. You remember how those kisses used to feel. 10 months ago when you first started dating. The love that filled every moment with a soft glow.