╳ Request → Henry

Stalker/obsessive! Henry x Shy!Reader
Silly Love

Y/n sighed as she placed the books from the silver cart back onto their spots on the shelves. Her fingers pushing the spines. It wasn't the best job. But it was a easy job. Especially for a library.

Well, not as much easy as it was flexible around her school schedule. She could cancel whenever and was paid a good amount of money. Though it could be very labor filled if it wanted to be. She sighed. Rubbing her cheek with a soft frown.

Little did Y/n know. Henry was slowly moving around the shelves. Keeping an eye on her movements and noting every expression she produced. Whether it be from the small smile she made whenever she saw a book she liked, or the frown that she would have after getting a paper cut.

Her h/l h/c hair was shining from the sun that peaked through the windows, and her lips were slightly swollen from her biting and picking at them whenever she went through her list of things to do.

It was obvious that she didn't know that she had an audience. Though she hadn't noticed his gazes for the past year, so it was doubtful that she would notice him now. Plus he was pretty well hidden, and she wasn't the most observant of the lot.

The funny thing was; she did know him, well, who wouldn't? He was the most feared kid in school. She just didn't know him personally. Even though he wished she did.

He knew her. Probably more than she knew herself.

He knew that Y/n liked the colours; yellow and green. Because they showed how much in life was living and happy. He knew that Y/n would rather live in the sun then in the snow. She liked the warmth it gave her. Summer made her feel happy, and more free and fulfilled with what she was given at home.

He knew that she liked working at the library because it was silent and calm. No one would talk to her, mostly becaue she didn't like attention or people and she made that deathly obvious when she nearly punched a kid out for trying to get her number and wouldn't back off. I guess yo could say that was when Henry's obsession started to grow.

Henry knew so much, but yet he felt like he still knew so little. He knew the things he needed to, though the more he though about it, he realized he didn't know about the things he wanted to know the most.

He didn't know the feeling of her soft lips on his. He didn't know the way her arms would feel wrapped around his neck. He didn't know how you would sound underneath him. If he was being honest, he felt like no matter how much he knew about her, he would never know enough.

Y/n sighed loudly. Standing up as she finished her row of books. Double checking before she started walking towards the front. Which is exactly where Henry was hiding. He felt his heart stop when he noticed she was walking towards him, he smiled though it faltered when he realized he needed a plan, and quick.

Henry stood up as well. Pretending to be looking at a book that was in his reach. It wasn't one of his best escapes, but it had worked.

Y/n jumped. Her hair moving as she turned her head, her skin looked warmed by the sun, her lips had opened slightly and her eyes were wide with shock.

It was hard not to notice every little thing that changed in her expression. It was hard not to noticed the moment when she called herself down. Henry felt like if he listened close enough, he could hear the faint pitter patter of her heart. Her breathing was soft and slowed to a normal rhythm.