Chapter 22: Froyo

(Thank you to azxulaa, k_mack0, and voidxbraeden for voting)

Spencer
Where are you?

Pheonix
With Asher. At his pool.

Spencer
Both of you, get to Crenshaw!

"Ash, spencer just texted. I think it's an emergency," I said climbing out of the pool.

We both dried and changed before driving to Spencer's house. We walked in to see coop, preach, and Spencer all under one roof.

"Oh shit, what happened?" Asher asked.

"Tyrones out," coop said.

"How could you not testify?" Spencer yelled at preach.

"He found out he raped me after he testified!" I defended.

"Hes still a known murdered!" He yelled at me.

"Tyrone is on the streets again?" I asked my voice breaking, it just hit me what that meant.

"And Preach ain't doin nothin!" Spencer yelled in anger.

I started to cry. The man who raped me was out. The man who killed both of my brothers is out. Hes coming for me.

"Quit yelling," asher told everyone and hugged me.

"We came to an agreement. He touches Pheonix or Coop he wont live to tell the tale," preach deffended.

"You mean again," Spencer sneered.

"Let's go, Nix," asher said.

"She cant leave!" Spencer yelled.

"Then you should have calmed down," asher said and led me out of the house.

"How are you feeling?" Asher asked me.

"Like shit," I said.

"Want to stay at my place or drop you off at the Bakers?" He asked getting in his car.

"Bakers," I told him.

He drove and turned on music. I tried to drown out my fear of tyrone, but I was panicking. He dropped me off and I collapsed next to jordan on the couch.

"Hows your day?" He asked me.

"Tyrones out."

"That's good huh?" He asked sarcastically before enveloping me in a hug,"he hurts you and the entire football team will make sure he isnt breathing."

"I knew befriending football players was a good idea," I said laying my head on his sholder.

We started watch a marvel marathon and made some popcorn. We decided to have a movie night to drown out my fear. At one point Olivia joined us. When Spencer came home he did aswell.

"I'm sorry for freaking out," Spencer apologized.

"You were just scared. I think everyone is right now," I told him.

I fell asleep right before quicksilver died in age of ultron. I'm not sure when the others fell asleep, but when I woke up we were all asleep on top of each other.

"I have work. I'll see ya," Spencer said.

I snuck away from the others and went upstairs. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my blade. I close my eyes and let the blade glide over my wrist. A wave of calm followed the pain.