Chapter 2: Taste of Crenshaw

(She will kind of date in season 1, but nothing serious until season two. )

I've grown pretty close to the football team here recently. Mainly Jordan and Asher. Me and Olivia are also getting pretty close.

"I know your close to him but Spencer's an asshole," asher complained.

"I never said he wasnt an asshole," I said sitting next to him at lunch.

"Can you hang out this weekend?" Asher asked.

"I got taste of Crenshaw.  Plus this is the only time I get to see my twin," I said giving Jordan a pointed look.

"I wasnt never trying to get rid of you. I like you," jordan said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Whatever pretty boy," i said jokingly.

Shawn
Call me

"Fuck," I said and walked away from them.

"Are you okay? Are you in jail? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm fine. No I'm not in jail. Can you please get spencer to stay away from us?" He asked.

"Bro. I've been telling him how bad the gangbangers are. Shit, how many times have to boys tried to hurt me when you werent home," I told him.

"Too damn many. Listen, just keep trying," he begged.

"I got you shawn. Love ya bro," I said.

"Love ya," he said and hung up.

"You okay. Your always tense?" Jordan asked.

"I'm fine. I have to get to cheerleading," I told the boys and walked away.

Time skip- taste of crenshaw

"Hey spence!" I said jumping on his back.

"We doin this?" He asked.

"Onward! To ya moms mac n cheese!" I commanded and he carried me over there.

"You still riding that boy?" Kia asked.

"Damn girl. Want to make anything else innocent sound dirty?" I asked with a laugh.

"Not at the moment. Hows Beverly?" She asked getting some mac with me.

"Lowkey loving it. I miss you guys, but theres arent gangbangers in my house constantly, " I told her.

"I feel you. We miss you," she said as we sat down.

"Chris. Get yo ass over here!" I yelled with a smirk.

"Damn. Already forgotten you broke up with me?" He asked sitting next to kia.

"Bro, we dated for like a month. Get over it," I said laughing.

Spencer and coop walked over causing kia to leave. I waved goodbye and talked with my friends. We welcomed jordan and Spencer's replacement over.

"You fit in well with them. Why is everyone else scared of you?" Jordan asked.

No one but Spencer knows my twin is in a gang. I dont want no one scared of me.

"I can be scary," I said.

We went back to Spencer's house and played a game. I sat out and laughed at them. I did always feel cams eyes on me. Then the fighting started.

"Chris sit yo ass down and shut up!" I yelled at him.

"The only reason you have respect is becuase of your brother. Everyone knew you were the biggest whore of the school," he snapped.