O.B.B. (4.

Flashback

*12 years ago*

I packed up my over night bag and put on my sandals, this weekend is mine and RaRa's girls sleepover weekend and I couldn't wait. "Mia, hun, are you ready? Mayra and Brahms are waiting for you at the front door." My mother asked my softly, knocking at my door. "All set, mama." I picked up my bag and she walked me to the door. "Alright, so remember, me and your dad will be back on Sunday mid-day, so you'll have the rest of today and tomorrow to be with Mayra."

This weekend is also the weekend of my parent's anniversary, so they'll be gone celebrating. "Okay, mama." We reached the door and RaRa hugged me, making me let go of my bag. "Mia!" I notice Brahms and I waved at him, still hugging RaRa. "Hi, Brahms." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hi, Mia." RaRa let me go and I turned to hug my mom goodbye. "I love you, mama." She hugged me back. "I love you, too darling."

We let go and I reached to grab my bag but... "I got it for you, Mia." I looked over and saw Brahms holding it. "Oh, thank you." I smiled at him. "C'mon, lets go." RaRa grabbed my hand and we went next door. "Have fun!" My mom waved at us, as we took off. "Brahms a little behind., but managed to catch up. RaRa opened the door and their family dog was waiting for us. "Hi, Rexy." We petted him and entered the living room and saw their mama. "Hi, NaNa." I hugged her, Nataliania was actually her name but she told me I can call her NaNa.

"Hello, dear. How are you? How's your mama?" She hugged me back. "She's good." We let go and RaRa grabbed my hand. "C'mon! I have my room ready for us." And upstairs we went, into her room. "Oh, wait my bag." I was about to turn and get it from Brahms but he was already entering. "Don't worry, I got it for you." He placed it down and smiled at me. "Thank you, Brahms." Smiling back at him, but RaRa started pushing him out. "Okay, bu-bye."

After getting our nails done, talking about the mean girls at school, having a snack, we went into the mini movie room they have. "Okay, tonight is The Princess Diary the Royal Engagement." I was excited, 'yes, I can't believe you have it!" We set up the movie player, we already had our blanket and pillow here. "Hey, guys." I turned my head and saw Brahms by the door. "Can I watch with you?" I was gonna answer him but RaRa beat me to it.

"Oh course you can,' she looked over at me, smirked and looked back at him. Uh, oh, that can't be good for him. "Only if you promise to play Princess with us after the movie." She smiled at him. He thought about it, looked at me for a bit then back to her. "Okay, fine." RaRa cheered and I just giggled at them both. "This is gonna be fun." She sat on her spot and I went to mine. "Can I sit next to you, Mia?" I looked up at Brahms,' yeah, here." I removed my pillow to the other side of and patted the spot for him.

After a while, I noticed RaRa asleep. Didn't surprised me though, she always fell asleep first. I focus back at the movie, getting almost at the end, I yawned and leaned my head on Brahms, but didn't mean to. "Oh, I'm sorry." Brahms just shook his head,' it's okay, I dont mind." I weakly smiled at him and put back my head on his right side. "You're the best, Brahms." I yawned again and my eyes was fluttering. "Goodnight, Mia." I heard Brahms whispered.

*End Of Flashback*

Mia' P.O.V.

We left the love birds alone and walked to my room. "Remember the sleepover where me and you were yelled at by RaRa after she found us cuddled up in our mini movie room?" I laid on my bed and he moved my chair, placed it by my bed and sat. "Yeah, she didn't talk to you for the rest of the weekend." I remembered, RaRa thought he placed me near him so I can lean on him. "Yeah, she was so protected over you, still it."