O.B.B. (3.

Flashback

*11 years ago*

Mia's P.O.V.

RaRa, Brahms and myself are walking around the small carnival that opened up for the weekend. It's been a month since Brahms kissed my cheek and he's been acting stranger around me. He is more closer to me, wanting to hug me and hold my hands almost all the time. I find it super weird.

"Mia, let's go on this one!" RaRa pointed at the roller coaster that they had. "You know how I feel about those, RaRa." She sighed,'opps, I forgot. I'm sorry. Do you mind if I ride it real quick then?" She side hugged me. "No, I don't mind. Go and have fun." I smiled at her. "I'll stay here with you." Brahms spoke up. "Yay! Okay, I'll be back.!" RaRa ran to the line.

I looked around, feeling awkward with him now. "Mia, listen. I'm sorry about the other day. I didn't realized that it made you that uncomfortable. I promise I won't do it anymore." He had a sorry look on his face. I didn't even see he had one arms behind his back, but he looked so cute I couldn't stop myself from forgiving him. "It's okay, Brahmsy." I hugged him. "I forgive you." He hugged me back,'Brahmsy, huh? Well maybe I need to give you a nickname as well." He told her, walking up to a booth.

"What kind of nickname?" I questioned him. He made a thinking face,'I'll come up with one. It's has to be one where I only call you it, though." As we past some booths a couple feet away from the ride RaRa was on, some bubbles appeared from a booth. I started popping some here and there. "I got it." I turned to look at him. "Bubba, like bubbles but shorter." He smiled at me. "I like it." Smiling back at him.

"Three dollars, all you gotta do is knock down all three bottles to win a prize!" Brahms gave him three dollars and I wished him luck. "Bubba, luck is for suckers." He winked at me and knocked them all down with a hard throw. "Yayy, Brahmsy!!" I clapped and hugged him. "You pick the prize, Bubba." I looked and saw the cutest teddy bear. "That one." I said pointing to the one at the end.

After RaRa got off the ride, we felt so tired, so we went to go find their parents and of course, I had a sleepover with RaRa. Her bed is big enough for me and her, cuddling up next to my new bear, we both fell fast asleep

*Flashback over*

Mia's P.O.V.

I was only 9, Brahms was 11, I forgot about my nickname to him but my nickname was stuck with him. I always thought he would grow out of it but nope. Now he just gets mad if anyone else says it. I turned to look at him but he was focus on the movie, which was weird considering he doesn't watch these kind of movies. I turned away from him, seeing we were out of popcorn, I grabbed the bowl and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed the extra popcorn and poured it in the bowl, throwing away the empty bag. I got myself another drink and turned back around. I almost screamed when I bumped into Brahms. He place his hand on my mouth,'shh." Pointing to the living room, he basically told me to have a glance and there, two of my best friends, were cuddling up staring into each others eyes. I knew it.

I looked up at Brahms and saw him smirking. "My planned worked, he finally worked up the courage." He whispered to me. "Let's go to the balcony and have us a talk about the last three months." He told me, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and my left hand and I grabbed my drink. He opened the door, he let me exit first and close the door behind him. I can't believe the day went by so fast, even if me and RaRa woke up at 12:40pm. I sat down and he sat next to me, setting the popcorn down on the little table we had out here. "I can't believe it's already 7:45." I said glancing at the sunset.