The Weekend (Part II): Matthew

Start from the beginning

"BEYONCÉ!" I yelled.

"SOLANGE!" Ashley yelled. They stopped and looked at us like we just knocked them out of a trance.

"Don't do this baby." I said pulling her towards me.

"He's not worth it my love." Ash said pulling Solo towards her.

"Matthew why are you here?" Mama Tina asked.

"I'm coming to see my family." He said standing up.

"You don't have a fucking family here! When you cheated on my mom and told complete strangers how you were actually disgusted by us! You lost this family! You act like you don't remember everything that you did!" BB yelled.

"I'm sorry Beyoncé I just wanna fix it with all of y'all." Matthew said.

"Then die!" BB and Solo yelled at the same time.

"I'm telling you now Matthew to leave before this be a bad day for everyone. I'm trying to keep my cool right now." BB stated holding me tightly.

"I don't know what made you think this was gonna be a friendly welcome. You lucky our wives were here or you would be dead." Solo spat with so much venom. The way the two of them are looking at him is like a werewolf looking at a human during a full moon.

"Goodbye Matthew. Take them in the house girls." Mama Tina said to me and Ash.

"He just had to bring his ass here."

"Stop worrying about him baby. We only have two more days before you have to leave." Ash said pouting.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked confused.

"You forgot I'm in college. It's my last year though love so just bear with me ok?" She said kissing Ash.

"I know but I just got you back now you're leaving me again." Ash pouted. Solo picked her up and they walked off. I looked up at my baby and she was steaming mad.

"Come with me daddy." I said pulling her upstairs.

"What are we doing up here?"

"Fixing your attitude so you can enjoy the party." I said as I locked the door.

"How are... oh fuck." She moaned mid sentence as I was stroking her dick.

"You can take out your anger on me." I said seductively.

After our heated session my baby was calmed so we walked back downstairs to the cookout. Solo looked like she leveled out also and Ash had a noticeable limp. I walked over to her to see if she know what else happened with their father.

"Hey boo I see Solo is feeling better." I said smirking.

"Yes she is. The same way Bey is feeling better also." She retorted with a raised eyebrow. "I saw you limping down the stairs the same way you saw me limping." She laughed.

"Yea her stroke game is deadly."

"I told you they pack killers. When I first met Solange and she told me that she was working with a monster I didn't know how much of a monster until she sat me in her lap."

"What's crazy is I never felt Bey until the day we officially got together. I have been trying to figure out how she hid that monster all this time."

"Yea Solange showed me what she used to wear when we first got together."

"What I came to ask you is do you know what else happened with their father?"

"No I was coming to ask you the same thing. I'm gonna ask her tonight though because you don't harvest that much anger over telling people he's disgusted by his daughters."

"That's how I feel. It is way more going on than they are letting on. The anger she let go on my poor little honey pot was something serious."

"Tell me about it. I made the mistake of telling her she can let all her anger out on me. Never again will I say that."

"I did too and it will never leave my mouth again as long as I shall live."

"What y'all over here talking about?" BB said wrapping her arms around me.

"Grown folks stuff." Ash said.

"So you over here getting smart?" Solo asked wrapping her arms around Ash.

"No daddy." She said smirking.

"You don't run nothing Solange." I said to her.

"I know cause I run this." BB said grabbing my throat. I let out a small moan which I know she heard. "Don't I gorgeous?" I wanna hold out but she know I can't when she whisper in my ear using her bedroom voice.

"Yes daddy." I moaned as she pushed me into her.

    Three hours later things started to wind down so we made people to go plates and put our kids in the bed. I wanted to know what happened between BB and her father. While she was in the shower I was making the bed over because of previous activities. She came out the bathroom looking like a whole meal with water dripping off her naked body.

"Are you gonna stare or give me a towel?"

"Oh right I forgot I took them all out the bathroom. Here baby." I said handing her a towel. She put her boxers on an a sports bra and got in bed.

"Babe I wanna ask you something but you don't have to answer if you don't want too." I said straddling her looking everywhere but her. She set up against the headboard looking at me with a intense look as she held my head up.

"You don't have to be scared love. I know you wanna ask me about my relationship with my dad right?" I nodded while looking away again.

"You don't have to answer it. I don't wanna dig up bones if they're gonna trigger something for you."

"It's fine love. I hate him because he..."

(A/N: What did he do to BB and Solo? Will they ever forgive him? How will it make Onika and Ash feel after they find out? What did Beyoncé mean when she said it only happened once? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)