Chapter 4: A Spartan's Honor

Start from the beginning

"Tell me, what do you offer?" 

"I'm a Field Marshal of the Covenant Navy. I have an unimaginable amount of power at my side. You could hold the power to turn an entire planet into a field of glass." 

"The Covenant... Noble fears you. I would be honored to have an army like yours at my side." 

"I can only join on one condition. I get to hunt the Spartan." 

"Yes, you'd be best suited for such a task. Now, do you have a name?" 

"I am N'thura 'Musumiee. I currently have been given control of the Fleet of Furious Vengeance, one of the most powerful fleets in the entire Navy." 

"May I ask why you've gone to such measures to kill this Spartan?" 

"This one has been designated as 'hyper-lethal'. This is necessary." 

Noble 6 PoV

Summer Rose... I've never hunted anyone without any information, and someone who's been dead for years? I don't know if I can do this. I shake the thoughts from my head as I walk around town. I'm just looking around, getting aquatinted with the town. It's the dead of night, just street lamps lighting the way. I hear multiple footsteps behind me, so I place my hand on my magnum. I turn around and pull my gun, a new face greets me. 

"Please, we come unarmed." A girl bearing a similar appearance to Weiss, just older. She has two guards behind her. 

"Then why are they here?" 

"In case of that." She points to my magnum, still raised. I place it back in my leg. 

"What do you want?" 

"First, my name is Winter Schnee. You could say I'm General Ironwood's second in command." 

"Again, what do you want?" 

"Right, I came to give you information on your target this weekend." 

"Good. What do you have?" 

"This." She hands me a thumb drive. I plug it into my wrist display, and I start looking over the photos. It's not much, but it shows me what they got in the ways of security. Should be an easy hit. "Bullhead will pick you up in two days. Be ready." She walks off. I shrug and see a weapons shop, and a poster plastered to the window. 

"New Kukri knife now available! Get yours today!" That's the knife Emile lived and died by. I figured a new knife wouldn't hurt, so I enter the shop. 

"Hey, could you make it quick? I'm about to close up here." The owner said in a deep and scratchy voice. 

"I just came in for the kukri. Still have any?" 

"Yup." He takes one from behind the counter, and lays out multiple sheathes. "Pick your poison."  I spot one that is pretty much the same as the ones back on Reach, so I pick that one. I pay for the knife and I secure it to my left shoulder, exactly like Emile. I move MES to the left of my chest, right next to my head, just like Carter. My combat knife still remains on the back of my hip. I thank the owner and leave the shop. I have a lot of blades... I could always add more to the collection. I get back to the dorms and take a needed rest. 

The next morning comes around. It's mostly uneventful, aside from Jaune getting his ass handed to him by Cardin,  and lunch brings the first bit of action for me. 

"Jaune, are you okay?" Pyrrha asked. 

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?" He lies.

"It's just you seem a little... not okay." Ruby points out.