Chapter 17: Big Party

The next couple weeks were busy with all the planning. We were planning Renesemees birthday as well as her wedding. Sarah was helping Renesemee alot with the planning. I think it helped her to keep her mind off of her family problems. My mom has taken a liking to Sarah. Mom keeps saying she is alot like myself.

All the guys have been helping us with fixing up the house for Renesemee and Jacob. We have already got the inside done and they are fixing up the outside. There isn't much to do so it shouldn't take very long.

Esme as been having a ton of fun cooking for Sarah, since she is pregnant she eats alot. We haven't heard anything else from her family since she told her mom that she had stuff to sort out. Apart of me was hoping she would tell her mom so she could be apart of it and the other part knew what Sarah was going through, thinking her loved ones won't understand her situation.

I am really surprised at how well Sarah has taken to being around a bunch of vampires. Her scent has grown on us and we are barely affected by it now. Much like Jacobs scent, it use to repulse us and ours to him but now it's like we don't even notice it anymore.

Since Sarah has been around so much Jacob has been going to see his friends and family more then before. Not that he is jealous but now he just feels as though he should let Renesemee have some space to be a teenager. I mean she is going to spend the rest of her life with him. Why not let her have some fun with her friends. I was proud of Jacob for giving Renesemee some space. I know it is hard cause of the imprint thing but he just wants her to be happy, which I know she is.

We have been so busy that the days seem to just run together. It was 2 weeks before Renesemees birthday. We all planned to have her a big party, unlike me she loves surprises. Jacob got permission for us to have the party at La Push. Renesemee loves it there so we asked to have her party there. Sam was excited as well to be apart of Renesemees birthday, as was all the other wolves and their mates.

Renesemee was excited cause she thinks we are just going shopping for her birthday, she doesn't know about the party. We wanted it to be a surprise especially since we got it at her favorite place. It was going to be a great party.

Well it was the day of Renesemees birthday, and we all worked hard to get her party together, Rachel, Claire, Emily, Alice and Rosalie did the decorating, mom, Sue, Esme and Carlisle did the cooking, Phil, Billy and Charlie actually contributed to the cooking by catching alot of fish. Ally and Amy helped Jasper, Emmett and Edward get the music and games together. Jacob, Sarah and I worked on keeping Renesemee distracted until party time. We took her to the mall and did some shopping. Jacob bought her a outfit for her birthday. It was a nice pair of black pants that came with a dark green top that had white lace trim. Sarah bought her a birthstone necklace. I let her get a CD she wanted, Edward and I had already bought her birthday present awhile back and she would get it tonight.

Well after we left the mall we blindfolded Renesemee. "why the blindfold?" she asked "It is a surprise" Jacob replied "Yeah" Sarah said "We are taking you somewhere special" I smiled cause I knew Renesemee was trying to figure out where we were going. She hasn't been to La Push for awhile and I know she is going to be surprised to see all of us there.

When we arrived we kept her blindfolded. Jacob led her down to the beach where the rest of the family had the party set up. It was beautiful how they had it set up, "Can I take the blindfold off?" Renesemee asked "Yes, you can" I said as I took it off. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone shouted at the same time. She looked around and you could see the shock on her face. "OH MY" she said "I love it, thank you so much" she gave me a hug then Jacob, then everyone else in a row.

Renesemee went over and started talking and thanking all her friends and the wolf pack. Edward walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "I love you" I smiled then replied "I love you too" "Renesemee seems so happy" he said "Yes" I replied "She does".

Edward and I watched our daughter having a blast with her friends. I loved watching her being so happy. Edward and I danced some during the party, it was great. "May I cut in?" Jacob asked. I turned around to see Jacob standing there with his hand out. Edward smiled then replied "If it is alright with Bella" I smiled at Edward then at Jacob and replied "Of course" So Edward went over to talk with the others. Jacob took my hand and we started dancing" So Bella" Jacob said "You are such a great mom to do this for Nessie" I cringed at him calling Renesemee "Nessie" I have never liked that nickname. "I'm glad you were able to get permission for all of us to be able to come to La Push, I know it made it more amazing for Renesemee to have her party here" Jacob smiled "Yeah, I'm just glad you wanted to come here" he said "You haven't been here since after the newborn fight, when you came to check on me" I tried not to think about that night, I hated to see Jacob in such pain. "Yes" I replied "I wasn't welcome after I was transformed, but I don't hold that against any of you" Jacob smiled and said "I know Bella, and I am glad we were still able to be friends" "Me too" I said with a smile.

While we were dancing Renesemee ran up behind Jacob and hugged him "Thank you so much for getting my family here" Jacob turned around and hugged Renesemee "Your welcome, anything for you" he said with a big grin on his face. "I will leave you two alone" I said with a smile "Thanks for the party mom" Renesemee said as she gave me a hug "I love you and everyone so much" "Awww honey, we love you too" I replied, kissing her on the top of the head.

I walked back towards the others while Renesemee and Jacob were dancing.

It was so nice to see everyone together and getting along. Although not all of us and the wolves spend alot of time together. We don't mind each other we just don't hang out alot.

Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Esme, Carlisle, Emmett and Edward were all talking to Charlie, Sue, Mom, Phil, Billy, Sam and Emily. Jared, Ally, Embry, Amy, Seth and Sarah were talking, Leah, Collin and Brady were talking, Quil, Claire, Paul and Rachel were talking as well. It was going great. The night was going by so quick, Edward and I walked along the beach talking about the wedding, which was in 2 weeks. I couldn't believe my baby was getting married in a couple weeks. I never really thought much about having kids, even when I wanted Edward to change me and he didn't want to cause he thought I would want kids. Even though we never thought he could make them. He had asked Jacob once to do it. I wouldn't have changed having Renesemee for anything, even if she would have killed me I know she would have turned into what she is now and that made me happy.

Well everyone gave Renesemee some great gifts. Some got her clothes, some jewelry, some even got her CD's and movies. mom and Charlie both got her a bracelet, one had a star charm on it and the other one had an inscription saying "You are the brightest star in the sky" it was really cool cause they snapped together. Mom and Charlie always had a knack for getting corresponding gifts. Like on my 18th birthday mom got me a scrapbook and Charlie got me a camera. She even got gift cards so she could by anything she wanted. Edward and I were giving her our gift when we got back home. As was Carlisle and Esme. I think she had a great party. She seemed like she was having a blast, being with her friends and family. I was even having a good time being there. I loved La Push and actually missed being able to come here.

Well as it got later people started leaving, Mom and Phil went home along with Sarah. Charlie and Sue went home. The wolf pack just kind of lingered since they lived close. Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and Alice all went hunting on the way home. Carlisle, Esme, Edward, Jacob, Renesemee and I all went back together so we could give Renesemee her gifts.

When we got home I told Jacob to cover Renesemees eyes. So he did then led her into the garage. "Alright uncover them" I said Jacob took his hands from her eyes and she was speechless. In front of her was a black mustang with a big red bow on it. "OH MY GOSH" she shouted as she was jumping up and down "You bought me a car" Edward and I smiled and I replied "Yes, honey we did" "Ph thank you, thank you" she said as she hugged Edward and I both tightly. Even Jacob was excited. He just loved cars. After Renesemee was done freaking out Edward said "Your grandparents have a surprise inside for you. So we all went inside to where Carlisle and Esme were. "This is for you" Esme said as she handed Renesemee an envelop. "What is it?" she asked "Open it" Carlisle said. So Renesemee opened it and inside was two tickets to Paris. "WOW" she said "I can't believe it" "Thought it might make a good place to go on your honeymoon" Esme said "Thank you so much" Renesemee said as she hugged Carlisle and Esme. Then her and Jacob went to bed.