Chapter 8: Strange Encounter

Chapter 8 : Strange Encounter

I looked at Edward and said "What do you think they want?" he put his arm around my shoulder and replied "I'm not sure" then we went in the living room where we all sat down. Every one of us was there even my human family. "So" Renesmee said as she sat down across from her friends. "Why did you come back?" "We wanted to apologize" Sarah said. "What?" Renesemee asked shocked "Well" Ally said "We shouldn't have ran out on you like that" I looked at Edward with a shocked look on my face and whispered "Are they serious?" Edward looked at me then whispered back "Actually I think they are" I looked at him and he said "from what I hear in their thoughts they feel bad for running out when Renesemee showed them her life" "What are they going to do?" I asked "I'm not really sure" Edward replied "I can't hear that part, I guess they haven't thought it yet".

The girls sat there talking for a bit with all of us staring at them. Then Amy asked "So it it true? are you all really vampires?" We all just kind of looked at each other. The Renesemee said "of course not, there is no such thing" the girls looked at one another then said "But those images we saw?" " They were just illutions" Renesemee replied as she looked at me. I could see how hard she was trying to make them think it was just a trick. Edward leaned towards me and said " They are thinking they wish it was true" I looked at him puzzled "What? Why?" I asked "Cause" he said "They think it would be cool if she was a half-vampire" I looked at Renesemee then at her friends.

I was standing there watching them as they talked. Edward went and told Carlisle what was going on. While they were talking I caught a glimpse of Alice, she was just standing there, no doubt she was having a vision. Edward had seen this as well and of course he could read her mind to find out what she was seeing. After a few minutes he came back over to me and said "Alice seen a vision of Ally, Amy and Sarah snooping and determined to prove Renesemee was telling the truth". I stood there for a second then said "What do we do?" Before he answered he went to Carlisle then he came back and said "Carlisle said they may not snoop if we tell them ourselves" I couldn't believe Carlisle would want to tell them. "Why would he be so up for telling them?" I asked The Edward leaned closer and said "He thinks if we tell them they will understand, much like you did" "Understand? why would they understand?" I asked "Well" he said "If they wouldn't, they would have been scared, and they didn't know if it was true or not but by them coming here and asking was much like you, you weren't at all scared even knowing the truth" I stood there for a minute and thought about what Edward had said, I was only ever scared of James, Victoria, and Laurent, even the Volturi didn't scare me like they did. So maybe there was something about this family that didn't cause people to fear the unknown and even the known.

So as we stood there listening to Renesemee and her friends talk, we started to think of whether or not to tell them the truth. "Would they really understand?" I asked myself "Why did I understand, when I was there age?" I stood there thinking about all this. Then all of a sudden Alice ran over to Ally, Amy and Sarah and said "Yes, it is true we are vampires." I about fainted, what was Alice doing. We all looked at one another, confused we didn't know why Alice just suddenly blurted that out. I looked at Edward and asked "What is Alice doing?" he looked at me and smiled the replied "She knows, what there reaction would be" I thought for a second then realized if Alice thought about telling them then she could see the vision of how they would react. Ally, Amy and Sarah sat there for a second then Amy said "That is so cool" Renesemee looked shocked, she looked at her friends then asked "Really?" "Yeah" replied Ally "We think the whole mystical creatures thing is so cool" Renesemee looked at Edward and I, Edward nodded to her and then she said "Yeah, it is pretty cool". I looked at Edward and asked "What did she think?" He turned to me and smiled then replied "She asked if she could tell them since they seemed to understand" I just smiled, I guess this was a good thing. If I could have told someone who understood maybe it would have been easier. Then I remembered how my human family reacted and thought "Yeah, it is easier when people understand and accept you for what you are". So we all sat around telling Ally, Amy and Sarah all about ourselves.