Chapter 20: Holidays and Secrets

Chapter 20: Holidays with Secrets

After Kami and Sarah worked everything out Kami had to go. "Please come back and visit" Sarah said smiling at Kami. "I will" Kami replied with a smile then she left. "Well that was interesting" mom said. We all started to laugh. "Yeah we seem to attract interesting" I said. The others came back about that time and Emmett asked "What's up?" Well we explained to them what had happened with Kami.

Well Mom and Sarah headed back home to meet up with Phil who should be home form practice by now. Edward, Carlisle, Esme and I all went hunting. We stayed out for a good while then came back home. I have basically got into a routine I go hunting, play chess, help Esme, cuddle with Edward and stuff like that. Well days went by quick and Edward and I stared cleaning up the cottage. We didn't have alot to do just clean up all the dust and get some new lights. It took us a weekend and it was done, then we moved back into it. I took my mom to see it. She just loved it as did Charlie. I told them they could come by anytime.

Well, we got another postcard from Renesemee saying they were heading back today. Which meant they would be here tomorrow, I couldn't wait. Esme of course was cooking a big meal for when they got home, Mom, Phil, Charlie and Sue were waiting for them to get back as was Billy and the Wolf pack. Even Ally and Amy were waiting for them. I was happy to have a place to go to have some alone time and quiet time. Even thought we spent most of the day at the big house we spent most of the night at our cottage.

Well we were all sitting around talking when Renesemee and Jacob came through the door. "Hey Everyone" Renesemee said as she gave us all a hug "Hi honey" I said as I gave her a big hug "How was your trip?" "It was great" she replied. "So you liking being married?" Emmett asked with a laugh. "It is nice" Renesemee said with a laugh. We didn't say much else about that. They started showing us pictures from their trip.

Tomorrow was this first day of November. This year as flown by so quick, Renesemee graduated and got married all in the same year. No even though there marriage isn't the most typically one it is still hard to let your daughter go. We have also seemed to adopt a new person into this family and that would be Sarah, she has been staying her a good while. Ever since she got pregnant, she has been living with my mom and she is due in November.

Well as days went by we all started planning the holidays. We were all going to be together for Thanksgiving. Including Charlie, Sue, Renee and Phil, And also including Renesemee, Jacob,Billy and the wolves. It was a great to spend holidays with family and friends.

Sarah has been talking to her mom on the phone alot, she is getting close to her dues date and even though her mom don't know she likes to talk to her. she has also got in contact with her sister Samantha.

Sarah asked if it was alright if Samantha and her daughter Tabatha came by sometime to my moms house. Of course my mom agreed which was fine with me I was glad to see her contacting some of her family. "I won't tell her that you all are vampires" I laughed then replied "Are you embarrassed by us?" Sarah looked at me confused "I am kidding" I said "I wouldn't tell her either, she might not handle it like you do" "Yeah" Sarah replied " That is why I wasn't going to tell her. I didn't want to offend you" We all laughed "Oh Sarah" Esme said "Not telling that the people taking care of you are vampires is not something that offends us" Sarah laughed and replied "Oh alright, I really appreciate all you have done for me" Esme smiled and hugged Sarah "Oh Sarah, we would do the same for anyone in your situation that wasn't scared of us" They both smiled.

Days and days went by as we all got things ready for Thanksgiving, Alice, Esme, Sue and mom we all excited Alice couldn't wait to decorate, Esme and Sue couldn't wait to cook and Mom, well mom was always excited about holiday.