Chapter 22 - The Beginning of Fifth Year

Start from the beginning

"That was a special case. Now, everyone read chapter 1 in your books and write a summary of it. If you finish, move on to chapter 2. If you don't finish by the end of class chapter 1 is your homework."

We all start working and me having already read the whole book, I don't get the book out and I just get out a piece of parchment and my quill and inkpot.

25 minutes later, I have finished my summary and I set it aside to dry. I get out another piece of parchment and start on chapter 2.

With 10 minutes left of class and both summaries done, I get out my pencil and another piece of parchment and I start to draw.

Within 30 seconds, Umbridge is standing over me and asks, "Miss Foster, what are you doing?"

"Drawing."

"Have you finished both the first and second chapter summaries?"

"Yes."

"May I see them?"

I hand her both pieces of parchment and she reads over them and walks back to her desk.

I turn back to my drawing and finish it.

When the class is over, we have a free block, so we go to the common room.

We all pull out the parchments and I pull out a new parchment and start on chapter 3.

When I am done with chapter 3, I go to pull out another piece of parchment for chapter 4, but, a snowy owl flys over to me with a letter.

I take the letter as it has my name on it in Harry's handwriting.

Dear Sienna,

Do you have some time to chat? If you do, meet me in the ROR in 5 minutes.

-Harry

I pet Hedwig and pack up my stuff. "I'll see you guys in Divination."

I leave with Hedwig on my shoulder. When I reach the entrance hall, she flys off to the owlery.

In the ROR, Harry and Hermione were waiting.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask as soon as the door is closed.

"We have to do something about DADA. Something happens every year and I've always needed to defend myself. Well, with the exception of last year. Last year it way you, but still. Hermione suggested we start a dueling club and I wanted to know what you thought of the idea."

"I agree with the fact that we need to do something to actually learn stuff, but I think instead of a dueling club, we could just learn spells that we might need. Also, I wish I could speak out against her more, but if I get detention with her, it would be awful and she would most likely find out about my creature."

"I agree with both those things," Hermione says.

"Great. I think we should hold off on this idea for a bit so we can see if anything will change before we take matters into our own hands. I gotta go for Divination or I will be late."

"Yeah me too," Harry acknowledges.

The three of us leave and Harry and I go to the divination classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the classroom, Trelawney is talking about what she sees in some people's futures.

She comes over to Harry and says, "my dear, be wary of the false vision for it will be the downfall of someone very close to you." Ahe then turns to me and says, "you have power others can only dream of, Death has gifted you with an ability so powerful, most would destroy the world. Make your decisions wisely with everyone else's best interest at heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck was she talking about?" I ask my Slytherin friends and Harry while going to the great hall.

"I don't know, but she has predicted my death every year, so I wouldn't take it too seriously," Harry relates.

"I will keep that in mind, but I will still try to decipher her words to both of us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~September 4th~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch is the second DADA class.

"Does everyone have their summary for the first chapter? Please place them in a pile on the corner of my desk."

People get up to hand in the summaries and Umbridge tells us to work on chapter 2 then chapter 3.

I raise my hand and she comes over to me.

"I already did both of those. Would you like me to automatically go to the next chapter without asking each class?"

"Yes, was that all?" She asks annoyed.

I nod my head and she goes back to her desk.

By the end of class, I am done with the 4th and 5th chapter summaries and I have started on chapter 6.

1330 words

AN

Hey guys. Sorry this is kinda short. And not edited.

⚠IMPORTANT. PLEASE DON'T SKIP THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION! ⚠

I wrote this a while ago and I don't really have any good ideas of anything to put during this year and I don't feel like copying what happens in the original book, so just know that, unless I have added some chapters, the next chapter will be in the department of mysteries since I got a really good idea for that and how I wanted this to end, so I wrote the ending already. Everything between now and then will be the same as the original book but with Sienna involved.

If I do end up adding chapters, I will be changing the chapter numbers as I go so it will still go in numerical order. That being said, I will also be adding the words "(added chapter)" to any chapter that I add in the middle.