Manifesto

Three weeks from now prison gates bangs and our Ignacius and Simon are walking into the prison van. 

They have just been found guilty of double homicide and they look in awful spirits from the decision in the crown courthouse.

Simon, "Well it was well knowing you Ignacius" he has a black eye and large patch on his chest starting in a middle black going to blue and ending in a yellow circle from the prison beating he had when guards were taking him to court.

Ignacius smiles with a swollen jaw, "I wonder how long it will take before the dentist."

Simon sits in a prison van seat while they park it in the courthouse garage and leans back, "Where the hell is our Mage", he thinks to himself.

Then the prison escort receives the green light to leave the gates and starts its engine. The two prison van guards are heading off, the guard on the passenger seat takes out a bottle of still water from the glove compartment and takes the lid off, he pours the water in his mouth and swallows it, "We have another duty on route, anyway mate it is a pleasure to meet you. I can see you are our new guy here".

The driver takes a turn to Pimlico Street and while he is watching the rear mirror, he can see the guy sitting in blue and white uniform is closing his eyes to slide asleep near the door window, "a pleasure to meet you, I am Mage".

While, across the river where Prison van is heading is Gothminster House of Island Nation. The highest Lord of the House is relaxing in front of his window overlooking the green river. He is thinking to complete and sign executive law paper he is an architect behind the order. The Lord is sitting in red ox blood colour seat made from wooden frame. He places his left arm on carved Demon head before he seals the executive order. He takes off paperwork from red leather table top and leaves it in a red suitcase to hear a knock on his office door, "Your Excellency we are ready to have lunch time", he takes his gaze away from sunshine and takes a sharp look at his attendant, "I am ok to have lunch in office because I need to sign more orders", young attendant replies, "Yes your Excellency David".

A while later the lunch servant walks in to show today's food options and while he is showing the lunch menu to the Excellency, he places his old tired hand in his pocket to pull out his shoelace. He grabs his Excellence on his neck and pulls tight. The executive chair swings from side to side making silent squeaks but he is holding with his knee to make Lord of Gothminster lose his ground on his chair while he is grasping for his air, "I think one rat is done".

***

Ignacius inspects around him and asks Simon where are they taking us while the prison van is heading now in a forest, Simon "I think we are now fugitives running from court cases".

Ignacius, "I would love to have my kebab now."

Simon smiles and licks his lips, "Do you know a good joke about lawyers?".

Ignacius, "I had enough of this law today, you just keep it down."

Simon, "The government lawyers are the law brokers who sell the law and lawyers are those who protect the law."

Ignacius, "I would not mind meeting these brokers to break their bones."

Simon, "I am sure your time comes same as everyone's,"

Ignacius, "good", he shows a thumb up.

***

When Ignacius was thinking about having his fast food on the other side of Crimson Island, the Dark Lord is giving a good beating in his basement to his tied up in chair Foreign Excellency Blond. While Vice Excellency is watching she is feeling tempted by his majesty's supreme powers in a corner and she then craves to offer herself to him, she passes him a towel to wipe blood off his hands. Then she places one hand on FE Blond shoulder and pulls up her office skirt to show the Dark Lord she is not wearing underneath, "o our supreme Lord commander I want you as much as did our Blond, I am sure Mr Blond won't mind it".