Sinbury Scares

"The one shall unseal under heavenly gates pass seven passages the seal to set free what they kept seeing us from unseen powers." Our Detective Simpleton wrote a text message to Mage after another vision could be seen from Archangels.

He said to research their former because pure evil of all kinds will deal in supreme matters but Mage could not understand his next mission point he received in his mobile.

"Ok guys, we have further plans and it is time to move out before we have time."

The nuclear Nottingham Power Station disaster the same day struck the news about an accident related to computer system malfunction but before it was the truth.

Time came over Dark Woods forest clouds to cover in heavy matter and Simon sneezed the evening feeling being watched.

Far away in a forest of large smog of dark fumes gathered and a shadow figure appeared in full black armour.

"I can see life and the force of negative energy in my dreams."

He gathered his right hand in a fist, concentrating on a ball of forbidden arts, concentrating the dark fume round his fist in electrifying focus. 

It all turned into a large energy ball bewildering, turning against the axis of earth round his hand and when he released it in the palm of his hand, it disappeared into thin air.

The moment it went to sense the force of energy, it was intentional, too.

Meanwhile, at the Nuclear Management Office the nuclear panel safety worker was checking the late night shift and was taking notes of the check screen showing levels of radioactive energy bars in the safe zone when it came he did not expect.

"Mike, I am almost done with the shift controlling the emergency readings department, but when management will send John to cover the next 12 hours I could take time off?"

When his radio started receiving interference and signal sounds made cracking noises in his control management office appeared papers to lift off his table and a thin black ball appeared in mid air above him.

The Daily Crimsoners newspaper published a headline about unprecedented scale calamity stroke Crimson Nation.

Nottingham Power nuclear reactors melted in extreme overdrive and with radioactive conflagration caused massive explosions turning the site to ground zero, not leaving stone on stone making it a large dark hole below the ground it stood once.

The newspaper printed a suggestion Ministry for Crimson Energy Development Department assume preliminary findings of system mellification from computer systems failure to detect overheating overseeing cooling fan system one causing chain reaction in one blast devastating expansion reaching the time clouds above location.

When Simon read the news he said to himself he had enough of those bad feelings and it is time to penetrate further on his mission to eradicate evil, but he asked himself why he had to do it?

It is such a strange task from a detective who seemed not fit into any type of asylum.

He shook his head and continued his focus sitting by the table watching Mage briefing over the map in the middle of the table discussing the next expedition mission.

"Guys I hold a good idea about dealing final blows to these sick leaders."

Lord Ignacius reassured his plans can tackle the crimes of the Nation.

He suggested the following steps reaching above actions in mind of NATO's private security commanding officer's plans.

"I would like to like this Blond's ass on a pick once I finish playing with his wife's boobs."

"You are sicko Ignacius."

"No guys."

"You know what sadistic pervert he is. I gather that he loves to play with his wife his chikdren to see children."

"And?"

"I am sure our lovely officer Simon could pay a visit to his lonely wife at Tvartas way 10 to be of some help."

"No way!"

"You get to wear your uniform back."

"Ok."

There our young officer went to a plan befitting the most unimaginable ways of collecting the truth from sinister.

He knocks on Tvartas Way 10 asking for a cup of tea because he is feeling cold and lonely outside.

"Hello there. Where is your colleague, James? He is regular on duty."

"Mam I think he left on urgent duty and I am only here to complete security checks."

"Oh, come in there I will make a proper tea bag for you."

"I would love you to tea bag it". He then licks his lips and walks in to see her.

While original officers on duty are resting in peace with stab wounds in their heads.

***

Meanwhile Simon is pumping his Excellency Blond's wife on their bedroom table.

Yami and Nami Suki had completed their calling for God's Bakura ritual and to seal their final oath path to complete vowing of necessary evil for an unjust act.

"I am happy about it."

"You sure it will cut it?"

"Yep, it should be enough to send of evil Viking princess back home in her suitcase so they could make a statue back out of her."

"Ok but you make sure it cuts well enough, the last time I had my shoulder sore from an extra hand job."

They both laughed once Yami said it.

The time Simon gave a second shot, moaning, his ending of Kurvaa Jensen's face.

"What a strange name is Kurvaa."

"I think because it sounds nice."

"Ok Kurvaa whatever, now you lick my balls off at once."

"Oh, what a stallion you, mister officer?"

"You just call me Stanley."

He grabs her by her hair and rubs her face in it, thinking to himself she told him about her fool, everything he needs to know.

She was moaning so loud in the heart of public office with her children sleeping below.

He had his fun and left to report his finding to commanding officer Mage.

***

When Simon was back at the temporary expedition site codename 666.

She told him once he was leaving she was craving for him. Once her proud nation's leader was at home, she was far more aroused next door to him.

He reported His Excellency Blond's wife's words on the papers and took the night off early to plan tomorrow once Detective Simpleton approves planning permission.

While Yami and Nami were on their way to honour God's Bakura, wishes made at the altar avenged the innocence and fed her blood of demons. 

***

Mage was in a morning navigating through plan setting the route of Vanguard to Simon, he taking the rearguard and leaving sideguard to Ignacius to oversee their rookies to freedom of our Bob and Dylan.

"It will not be as usual because our site is the walt to archives kept close to gold's deposit safe."

"It will be high guarded and armed because we are here and we killed making this Nation status to death communication 10, the top terrorism alert."

"But since we are not terrorists, we do not care. We aim and fire at them to stop pure evil from massacring the innocent world."

"Roger?"

They all screamed, "Copy That Commanding Officer Mage."