Chapter Five

ori woke up to Austin sitting next to her, and her mother, and her sister Caroline. Her first round of chemotherphy went fine.

"Caroline?' she croaked.

"Hi Tori. I'm here." Caroline placed her hands on top of Tori's.

"Mom I don't feel well."

"Caro please go get a nurse."

She left the room, just as Myles and her father walked in.

"Hey T, how you doing?" her father said.

"Hi daddy."

"Hi Tori." Myles said.

She ignored him.

"Alrighty then."

"Tori are you mad at your brother?" her mom asked.

"Yes, I don't want to talk to him. I need a bucket quick."

Her mom handed her a garbage bag, she threw up. Her mom moved herself to the other side of the room. Austin stayed on the other side of her, Caroline came back with Dr. Klein.

"Hi everyone, next time instead of searching for me, you can just run on the that button right behind Tori, and someone will come help you, what's going on?"

"My head hurts, and I feel nasaus."

"Alright, well Tori, that's how it's going to feel for awhile, ok?"

she nodded, "What about my consistant vomitting?"

"That will not go away any time soon with your current process of chemo."

Tori frowned.

Dr. Klein assured her parents that they had nothing currently to worry about, she left closing the door.

"Where's Piper?"

"She's out and about." Caroline said.

"What a sweet girl." Her mother chimmed in.

Caroline glarred, "You always have to get a word in don't you mother?"

"Caroline." her father said.

"What?" she lifted her chin scoffing.

"Don't be so pretentious mother, the whole world doesn't wrap around you."

"Nor you Caro, can everyone please stop arguing you're hurting my head." Tori said.
Caroline apologize.

"It's ok."

Her parents told her they would be back tomorrow afternoon, and that Caroline will be staying, Austin had just been sitting there talking to Myles.

Caroline took a seat next to Tori.

"So Vic, how have you been, besides that cancer and all?"

Victoria hated being called Vic, but it was all part of Carolines need to act like an elite New Yorker which she was ever since she married Oscar. He hated North Carolina so he hadn't come.

"I'm fine. Where's Oscar, and my sweet little niece Sammy?"

"Samantha and Oscar are back in New York, remember Oscar doesn't like it here much. Quite frankly.." she looked around, "neither do I."

Ever since she went away to a editorial program in New York, and met Oscar, she changed her views on their whole life style, she got a job as an magazine editor as her minor in college was English/Journalism. She was the true pretentious one. Her voice kind of reminded Tori of Endora, Sams' mother on Bewitched.