chapter 15: Frankenstien

Frankenstein tapped his pen against his desk in his office. Losing fang tore him apart. He lost the train of thought of doing his work 'my poor fang... That child... I should've left someone with her' he frowned and hung his head as he set his pen down 'where could she be...? Tao found the surveillance but the men who captured her we're unidentifiable... But I suspect... ' Frankenstein was brought out of his thoughts with a knock on the door. Looking up and put on a fake smile "come in" he spoke softly with sadness laced in his tone. The kids came in. Cocking his head as he saw shinwoo, ikhan, Yuna and sui come in. "Did you all get in trouble?" He asked in confusion but they all shook their heads no.

" We thought we could see fang here... Or atleast ask about her.. " ikhan spoke sadly as they didn't see the small child "yea.. we're worried about her.." sui said as she held her hands against her chest. "I miss her... It breaks my heart to know she's sick and we can't help her!" Shinwoo exclaimed as his baby blue eyes showed sadness and sorrow. "when do you think she'll be better?!" Shinwoo continued as he placed his hands on Frankenstein's desk.

Frankensteins eyes widen and glistened as tears were about to roll down his cheek. Lifting his hand up and gently bit his knuckle to stop the tears, he finally responded "she'll be fine. She's strong. I'm sure she'll be glad to hear you guys still love her" he said as he lied to them through his teeth. He coughed softly "you...four should get back to class. Wasting your lunch period like so would not be something fang would want. She'd want you four to be eating and continue to smile." He said as he gave a small smile. For a second he believed she was still with him waiting at home for everyone, but realization struck him as the group nodded and left quietly. Frankenstein's head hung as he placed his hands against his face. He began to cry softly. It was so long since he last cried when he was younger. Little fang gave him such joy as he taught her about his work.

'she was such a good girl...' he thought as he gritted his teeth angrily. Memories of not too long ago flashed in his mind of how happy fang was. 'whoever took her...I WILL KILL THEM...!' he screamed in his mind  as he grasped his golden blonde locks. He was angry that someone would take the one he loved and adopted as his own. 'such a loving being doesn't deserve anything!' "goddamnit.." he mumbled to himself as he began to shake.

The door creaked open to reveal raizel standing in the frame. Frankenstein looked up as his composure slowly came back. He coughed before standing and bowed. "Master.." he spoke softly.

"I felt your power spike....I got worried.." raizel said with a placid look, but his eyes shone with worry. " I came to check on you personally. I saw the kids walk out.."

"I just...I could've done more to keep fang safe..." He said in a soft tone.

Raizel looked down as sorrow filled his eyes. "She...isn't gone, Frankenstein."

"How do you know this master...? She doesn't...she doesn't hold the blood contract like we have, like tao, takio and M-21 have. So..how are you so certain!?" Frankenstein raised his tone for a moment but stopped as he didn't mean to. She looked down at his paper work.

"That's....not entirely true. Fang isn't an ordinary child. She was blessed with some sort of....power..to which communes to mine. Though we do not have a blood contract, I am able to sense her" raizel paused for a moment before continuing. "She's changed...she's in a cold place right now...and she's fighting...trying to ce back to us" raizel finished with a small glint of hope in his eyes.

Frankenstein looked up to his master "does that mean...she's somewhere close? Master, why haven't you given me this information! We could be out finding her!" Frankenstein exclaimed as he hopped up from his seat. "I have a theory that one of the union member's took her! Someone associated with the union at least! If tao can hack into their mainframe then maybe we can find out where she last was!" Frankenstein said as his eyes grew wild with hope in finding her. His little kitten was somewhere and he wanted to find her quick, even if it meant destroying each and every union base to find her.

Raizel stared at Frankenstein for a moment before nodding. "Of course, Frankenstein. Though...it'll be hard, but I and the others will do our best aswell." Raizel smiled at Frankenstein softly before leaving the room.

Frankenstein was frantic making quick calls to everyone.

*Bonus*

Fang slowly drifted underwater. No direction was known. The girl felt cold and alone, yet she wondered how she was still alive.

"How....how am I here...?" Fang wondered softly before trying to reach out her arms. She felt silk like fins graze past her fingers. Shivering, she slowly opened an eye. The water was dark and she could barely see anything past her arm. But she was calm. She felt more silk like find brush against her legs before seeing big eyes of a fish.

It stared at her. Fang stared back.
"You should wake up soon, Fang" the fish said. Before swimming away quickly.

"Wake up? Wait!" Fang thought to herself as she tried to traverse through the water. But it was like she wasn't moving at all. The fish was out of sight. "Come back..." She thought once again before becoming still once more. She closed her eye before opening both.

She felt she wasn't alone once again and turned her head to find giant bright yellow eyes staring at her. For a moment she froze.

"Whom is here...in my watery graves...where dreams come to die?" It said in a growling tone. They disappeared before reappearing again. "The dead can only visit....but you, child, are not. You may be on the verge of death...?" More eyes began to show, smaller ones infact. Though the eyes were bright, they did not show a body. "You should wake up.. the longer you stay... The more apparent it becomes you are going to die"

Fang stared for a moment. "How do I wake up?" She asked. But there was no response. The eyes had disappeared and left fang floating along the water once again...alone...